LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those following along, join us for the preview show tonight in a couple of hours.
@JDax and @Jman will be hosting along with @Scooby45

Fun day. I played a solid first 18, especially off the tee. @Jman hooked me up with a Cleveland Launcher XL 2 driver and I just hit the hell out of that thing this morning. The afternoon? For some reason my memory is foggy about that.
Doesn't matter how that second part went 😉

27 holes of golf calls for shrimp/steak tacos and ranch water.

View attachment 9257857
Now those are tacos.

Ice Cube Friday GIF by Max

in and out this afternoon, will try to catch ups with th e live show later this evening

Couple of updates from today.
@ddec pummels my proto shaft. He is probably going to need one.
@jdtox played the Volvik Condor and I am sure as he is part of the testing, will update there with more time.
Mizuno Rain Gloves Over FJ Rain Gloves for me.

At dinner tonight we are going to discuss Albatross Coins and re-earning once you are out. And using them for purchase, for goods.

So weird, I dump the dead weight and it’s so much better
Seems like you lost your safety net and realized you needed to actually hit golf shots. I’m happy for you. But more happy that I remembered my theragun for my aching and tired back.

@jdtox played the Volvik Condor and I am sure as he is part of the testing, will update there with more time.

At dinner tonight we are going to discuss Albatross Coins and re-earning once you are out. And using them for purchase, for goods.
Can’t wait to hear more.

Need to get some Mizuno gloves 👍🏼

Maybe I needs one of those protos as well.. just saying.. lol

Are the mizuno rain gloves very similar to the winter gloves, just without insulation? Or totally different design?

Hearing @Canadan was all wehitfairways.com today. Actual?

Seems like you lost your safety net and realized you needed to actually hit golf shots. I’m happy for you. But more happy that I remembered my theragun for my aching and tired back.
I can’t hear you, I was riding on the back of the eagles that you didn’t help Jacksh!t on ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back