LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one of you guys bring tester wedges....just testing out of each others bags.....or all focused on just dialing in your gammers?

Dinner and dessert looked amazing!!!

Any one of you guys bring tester wedges....just testing out of each others bags.....or all focused on just dialing in your gammers?
Most are just having some fun. Playing various wedges.
Ward is grinding though

Staff bags look great.
BBQ puts my dinner to shame.
Pudding.... give me.
Old fashioned...tasty.

Night wedging turning into night putting?

We are all just letting everyone hit anything out of our bags, I have retired to finish my show prep.

Are you guys going to play some kind of team format, or just straight individual stroke play?

We are all just letting everyone hit anything out of our bags, I have retired to finish my show prep.
I know as always you will present a great pre-event show. Always one of the highlights for me.

Wardy looks like a short Al Borland.
Posing Fashion Show GIF by Laff

food looked so good. Night wedging and borrowing wedges seems like a blast. Love the staff bags too.

@odom730 and I had a pre round meeting there. Is there something wrong with you when you are going to an event where you got free clubs and you are looking at more golf clubs?
Nothing wrong. It’s what many of us would do. :LOL:

@JB
I noticed @Canadan and @ddec have not placed a max bet on team purgatory. They may needed hands on instructions. Good thing you're around them for a few days.

@JB
I noticed @Canadan and @ddec have not placed a max bet on team purgatory. They may needed hands on instructions. Good thing you're around them for a few days.
I would say they are not interested in lighting their coins on fire 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back