CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Pretty fun undercard tournament finishing up today called "The Master's"

Check it out if you're board waiting for the WWGC.
We all know which one will be more entertaining to follow. I wouldn't bet on Master's. I do WWGC.

Got in the final 18 today. Cool to know the next time I'm unloading the bag, it'll be in San Antonio.

Feel pretty good about where the game is. As always, the short game demons will be the key.

Happy with how I'm hitting the ball of the tee, which is great the 18 hole formats....

gonna be an extremely fun follow! I think this is going to come down to budget golf and when world’s collide when it’s all said and done. @Nerdy and @Iceman! and @KY Golfer and @mantan have intrigued interest with me as well. Whiskey Business and Smooth Criminals are going to be must watch. Worldwide golf could spoil this whole thing as hosts.

However…….I’m going with Purgatory for the win!

Very little movement on the forum vote so we'll hold off for some more movement before posting an update.

gonna be an extremely fun follow! I think this is going to come down to budget golf and when world’s collide when it’s all said and done. @Nerdy and @Iceman! and @KY Golfer and @mantan have intrigued interest with me as well. Whiskey Business and Smooth Criminals are going to be must watch. Worldwide golf could spoil this whole thing as hosts.

However…….I’m going with Purgatory for the win!
Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS

rs-5892-rectangle.jpg

...days away.

Isn’t it four days away?
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday?
3 Days 9 hours 24 minutes 6 seconds
But who's counting.

*i am.

IMG_2144.jpeg
Show Prep…

Back