CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

There's been a lot of movement since last night's update... You all have to be getting very anxious and excited.

There's been a lot of movement since last night's update... You all have to be getting very anxious and excited.
Foxtv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Smooth Criminals

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

My wife is just shaking her head as I'm going through shirt/short/shoe/hat selections as well as stuff for dinner both nights.

There may be a spreadsheet involved - @Nerdy and @Iceman!
They tried to make it easy on us by providing shirts and hats sir

One pair of pants. One pair of shorts. That will be sufficient.

I loved playing with @JB in the Victory Cup but I’m a Hacker at heart. I can’t in good faith go with When Worlds Collide since Lord Tox is on the team even though he’s a great guy. And even though @MarMill is team Paradise he was my partner in the Victory Cup and an awesome dude with great taste in Japanese whiskey. It goes well with his partner @baylrballa to make my pick in team Whiskey Business!!

Also if I didn’t pick them @MarMill might not bring back down my Morgan Cup back that he was generous enough to carry back home from the VC so I didn’t have to ship it.

Let’s go #WhiskeyBusiness, #DoctorDoctor, #BougieDrinkBros

I loved playing with @JB in the Victory Cup but I’m a Hacker at heart. I can’t in good faith go with When Worlds Collide since Lord Tox is ok the team even though he’s a great guy. And even though @MarMill is team Paradise he was my partner in the Victory Cup and an awesome dude with great taste in Japanese whiskey. It goes well with his partner @baylrballa to make my pick in team Whiskey Business!!

Also if I didn’t pick them @MarMill might not bring back down my Morgan Cup back that he was generous enough to carry back home from the VC so I didn’t have to ship it.

Let’s go! I will be in Texas if you want to retrieve your bag.

Let’s go! I will be in Texas if you want to retrieve your bag.
You will be driving right down I-35 so I should be able to meet you to grab it. If for some reason I can’t give it to @baylrballa and then he will have to get me up to his club. Or, y’all are welcome to join me at my club for a practice or post victory round if you want to!

I loved playing with @JB in the Victory Cup but I’m a Hacker at heart. I can’t in good faith go with When Worlds Collide since Lord Tox is on the team even though he’s a great guy. And even though @MarMill is team Paradise he was my partner in the Victory Cup and an awesome dude with great taste in Japanese whiskey. It goes well with his partner @baylrballa to make my pick in team Whiskey Business!!

You working Thursday morning?

Back