Sports Memorabilia Thread

This just got delivered. Excited for the upcoming Bowman release so I can some better quality cards of this guy. And hope he pans out. The deal on this was too good to pass up.

1000013243.jpg
1000013244.jpg

I was looking at Transcendent stuff last night, now I gotta look some more.
I like a lot of it. Although a lot of it gets crazy pricing.
But I wanted the Sixto One of One.

I like a lot of it. Although a lot of it gets crazy pricing.
But I wanted the Sixto One of One.
You have any interest in the Heritage release today? Seems like very low odds for valuable cards, but it is a cheaper break as far as PYT pricing goes.

You have any interest in the Heritage release today? Seems like very low odds for valuable cards, but it is a cheaper break as far as PYT pricing goes.
I have never been in on Heritage.
My next find will be a Bob signed Panthers mini mask, which doesnt seem to exist anywhere.
Full size exists, but no minis anywhere.

Heritage is not a great set imo

Heritage is not a great set imo
Yeah I've been watching a few breaks today live and I don't see anything that jumps out at me.

Yeah I've been watching a few breaks today live and I don't see anything that jumps out at me.
Its up there with Big League, Gypsy Queen and a few others.
Garbage to hit a price point.

They were advertising them the entire time I was there and I was super bummed that I'd be missing them. So good
Go back. Get me one. The kid was the best. Wish my golf swing was a smooth as his swing.

Go back. Get me one. The kid was the best. Wish my golf swing was a smooth as his swing.
So does he. his golf swing not as nice

Can I trade my Albatross coins for cardboard @Canadan

First ever break on Fanatics Live and got two cards. 😂

1000013286.jpg

And then a little cheap pickup from eBay for the PC

1000013288.jpg

Back