CELEBRATION SWAG List - WWG Championship

This Is Awesome Paris Hilton GIF by PeacockTV

Very much want to see these custom Truvis!

shocked the princess bride GIF

Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

That’s an incredible swag giveaway

Each year WorldWide Golf spoils THPers with an epic swag list for their THP Experience. This year is no exception and there are some surprises that we can't wait to show everybody.

Here are is a list of everything each participant will receive.
  • Rangefinder Bags (Jone's Sports Co)
  • Golf Tees (Custom)
  • Devant Towels (Custom)
  • Dormie Headcovers (Custom) - You saw a preview in the thread)
  • Puma Shirts
  • TaylorMade Hats
  • Lie + Loft Posters (amazing, wait till you see them)
  • TravisMathew Pullover
  • Golf Balls (Custom Callaway Truvis)
  • Divot Tools (Custom CNC)
  • Ball Marker (Custom)
  • Scorecard Holder (PRG)
  • WG - $50 Gift Cards
  • And there is even more...

Now the Prizes for some contests we will host each evening. Of course winning the championship comes with the prize of being able to return in the 2025 edition of the WorldWide Golf Championship.
  • Bushnell Pro X3 Rangefinder
  • TaylorMade Qi10 Max Driver
  • Set(s) of Titleist SM10 Wedges - Closest to the Pin. Two sets will be given away, 1 each day.
WorldWide Golf and THP have spared no expense to make this the perfect golf event for the participants and those following along. You will be able to learn all about retail, online, the plans for growth, different OEMs, etc.

Get ready, the Live Update thread is here and we have an amazing few days planned next week at Briggs Ranch Golf Club.
Wow! I wouldn’t expect anything less from @ScoFoBG .

What a swag list.

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

sick haul

Man, that is an awesome list

Cat Swag GIF by MOODMAN

I wish I could take credit. I nudged, but @Foredagolf is the one who came up with all of this. I'm here for the vibes
He did an amazing job with this list and I cant wait for participants to see it all.

I wish I could take credit. I nudged, but @Foredagolf is the one who came up with all of this. I'm here for the vibes
@Foredagolf you get yourself a nice gold star on the collar. Fantastic job with the swag. I'll dig through my old elementy school shoe box at my dad's to see if there's any still in there.

#bringanextrabag.. lol.

That’s an extensive list.
chris jericho festival of friendship GIF by WWE

Each year WorldWide Golf spoils THPers with an epic swag list for their THP Experience. This year is no exception and there are some surprises that we can't wait to show everybody.

Here are is a list of everything each participant will receive.
  • Rangefinder Bags (Jone's Sports Co)
  • Golf Tees (Custom)
  • Devant Towels (Custom)
  • Dormie Headcovers (Custom) - You saw a preview in the thread)
  • Puma Shirts
  • TaylorMade Hats
  • Lie + Loft Posters (amazing, wait till you see them)
  • TravisMathew Pullover
  • Golf Balls (Custom Callaway Truvis)
  • Divot Tools (Custom CNC)
  • Ball Marker (Custom)
  • Scorecard Holder (PRG)
  • WG - $50 Gift Cards
  • And there is even more...

Now the Prizes for some contests we will host each evening. Of course winning the championship comes with the prize of being able to return in the 2025 edition of the WorldWide Golf Championship.
  • Bushnell Pro X3 Rangefinder
  • TaylorMade Qi10 Max Driver
  • Set(s) of Titleist SM10 Wedges - Closest to the Pin. Two sets will be given away, 1 each day.
WorldWide Golf and THP have spared no expense to make this the perfect golf event for the participants and those following along. You will be able to learn all about retail, online, the plans for growth, different OEMs, etc.

Get ready, the Live Update thread is here and we have an amazing few days planned next week at Briggs Ranch Golf Club.
Ok, that swag list is absolutely insane. Everyone better have a spare empty bag to lug it all back!

That's some major swag, some lucky THPers
Season 8 Episode 13 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Gordon Ramsay Fox GIF by MasterChef Junior

Season 3 Wow GIF by The Office

Wow!! Absolutely mind blowing list. Wow!!!!

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Holy smokes!! That is a MASSIVE list!!

Back