The Official Banter Away Thread

@Templet0n

Just used Rakuten for something I never would have imagined! :ROFLMAO:
Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life

So our neighborhood just got hit by a tornado… luckily about a quarter mile west of our house. Flipped a grill in our backyard. Don’t think any other damage for us. Lots of trees down. Screened patios damaged. Not sure what else yet. Wasn’t a tiny one.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1712851030.mp4
    89.8 MB
So our neighborhood just got hit by a tornado… luckily about a quarter mile west of our house. Flipped a grill in our backyard. Don’t think any other damage for us. Lots of trees down. Screened patios damaged. Not sure what else yet. Wasn’t a tiny one.
Man that's scary stuff, glad you escaped injury or damage!

Wow. Glad you are okay

That is WAY too close for comfort, I am really glad you all are ok!

Holy moly! Glad y’all are ok.

Oh wow- glad you are ok!

It’s ok to drink over lunch on a work day if you thought you might die, right? Asking for a friend lol

No, I will not be adding a rotowire backlink, but this is amazing.

That's crazy, I'm glad you're okay.

No, I will not be adding a rotowire backlink, but this is amazing.

So when are you changing your forum name to @FirstName?

Was considering doing an installation video for the All-in retro. Is there any decent photo editing built into an iphone/Mac?

Was considering doing an installation video for the All-in retro. Is there any decent photo editing built into an iphone/Mac?
There's decent (but not extensive) photo editing built into the Photos app (on both Mac and iPhone). Both platforms have the iMovie app for video editing. I've never tried it on the phone, but I have the feeling I'd much rather do video editing on the Mac.

Live on a hillside because thats what you do in WV. I've had about 2.5 inches of rain since 4pm. I've been digging French drain style trenches and had to clean out the culvert at the end of the road from flooding. As of now it has to wait till tomorrow. I've got a 40ft trench to dig and fill tomorrow before heading to a friends moms house to clean up a mud slide and bust up some rocks that fell.. Gonna get my swings in tomorrow heavy style with sledge and axe. Weather clears tomorrow evening so golf should happen this weekend.

Live on a hillside because thats what you do in WV. I've had about 2.5 inches of rain since 4pm. I've been digging French drain style trenches and had to clean out the culvert at the end of the road from flooding. As of now it has to wait till tomorrow. I've got a 40ft trench to dig and fill tomorrow before heading to a friends moms house to clean up a mud slide and bust up some rocks that fell.. Gonna get my swings in tomorrow heavy style with sledge and axe. Weather clears tomorrow evening so golf should happen this weekend.
That sounds quite laborious. I am glad we are exiting our rainy season, only to go in to our next rainy season...

What a horrible nights sleep.
Today is not going to be fun

That sounds quite laborious. I am glad we are exiting our rainy season, only to go in to our next rainy season...
My wife and I drove to Miami and back to Naples yesterday. No tornados like @PiratePenguin but we got caught in a few heavy downpours on our drive back a little after sunset. Visibility was crap and almost pulled over onto the shoulder it was raining so hard. I‘ll be installing new wiper blades on the car today.

Back