EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Tomorrow!
Swag list comes out
Manchester City Unboxing GIF by MEPA - Pauli und Menden GmbH

You are short some big boxes
Just remember, they dont believe they can win so they start out a wee bit small on swaggy swag.

We met my parents, aunt, and cousin for dinner earlier. I started off with a beer before looking at the drink menu. I think you know which one I got. Paging @baylrballa and @MarMill IMG_2963.jpeg
IMG_2965.jpeg

The swag for this is going to be off the charts!!

Can't believe it's a week away. It's been an insane week at work. Will be insane tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. But come Wednesday when I hit the road to head south, I'll be off the grid from work. CAN'T WAIT. So excited to meet everyone and so stoked and thankful for this opportunity!!

What are the last minute practice plans? Where is everyone trying to tighten their game?

What are the last minute practice plans? Where is everyone trying to tighten their game?
Off the tee, Long iron shots and approach shots.

Putter is good though. *for my muni greens.

You guys are going to blow a gasket I think when this swag list is posted. As well as the rest of us

For me it's always about getting the short game kinda steady. After practicing/playing regularly the last few months, I won't be able to hit the range at all this week. I'm playing 18 on Sunday and that'll be it. Hoping nothing goes wonky on Sunday, lol!

Last edited:
I’m planning to play 4 rounds in the next 5 days.
Going to try to scrape off the winter rust.

I will try to play tomorrow if not definitely practice my short game. I will get 1 final round in on Saturday then that is it until our pre-WWGC round on Thursday morning.

Swag is gonna be ridiculously awesome for sure. Look forward to seeing what you all get! Getting close. Love seeing the talk of last minute prep and rounds!!

Back