Men's 7 inch Inseam Golf Shorts

I don't want baggy shorts either.

I want well fitting shorts that reach my knee caps. So does everyone else I play with, I promise lmao
But it's way funnier picturing you in Chris Paul shorts

Have you checked the underwear section next to the thongs?

Happy Reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central
1000064084.jpg

Everyone knows 7 inches is plenty. 😉

I don’t think I would were 7 inch inseam shorts to my backyard pool.

Is it plenty when the color sample here would be reversed if I were wearing them?

Tan shorts, off white legs.
I think you know by now my response would be -

Show us those #OhioProud thighs!! 🦵🏻

I would add my vote for Puma for the 7" shorts.

I like to have mine knee length, not a super fan of that short. Not horrible though. I am also one of the very few that doesn't mind baggy shorts. 🤷

I don’t think I would were 7 inch inseam shorts to my backyard pool.
That's about the only place I would wear them (my backyard pool, not yours!). And only if nobody else was there.

That's about the only place I would wear them (my backyard pool, not yours!). And only if nobody else was there.
Don’t lie. We saw you down by the river.

I don't want baggy shorts either.

I want well fitting shorts that reach my knee caps
This. I don't need to be seeing men's thighs

Bonobos 8 inch shorts are amazing. I have 3 pairs that are least 7 years old and still in great shape. They are more expensive then most shorts but the quality is amazing

For something on the budget side, Walmart has the George brand. They're 7 or 8" & athletic fit. I bought every color but white they had last year and wore them almost exclusively for golf or anything. They show a little wear but that's after a dozen or more washes.
They're around $20...

Someone here recommended the Freefly Tradewind short last year and I now own a couple. Think technically they are 7.5" but they have become my favorite. I usually wear a 31 or 32 waist, but had to size down to 30 on these and they are perfect.

For something on the budget side, Walmart has the George brand. They're 7 or 8" & athletic fit. I bought every color but white they had last year and wore them almost exclusively for golf or anything. They show a little wear but that's after a dozen or more washes.
They're around $20...

That's what I basically do too as a walker-carry. I want the cheapest, lightest weight, I can find and don't care what happens to them- use them and toss like a BIC lighter. Last batch I bought were $16.98 ea. at Sam Walton's joint- decent for what it is. Best time to buy is late February when their spring-summer garments start arriving.

Hard pass on short shorts for me.

Family Guy Summer GIF

LOL at some of the replies in here. Bylt and Unrl are my 2 go to’s. My Bylts are actually 8 inches I think, but they may do 7’s. UNRL defintely do 7’s and both have a great fit. There is nothing worse than overly long baggy shorts.

Back