Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Another delivery..
IMG_2046.jpeg
WrestleMania 6- Skydome - Should have had both with the belts from that show.

I’m still looking for a Chase Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China if anyone has one.

Delivery…
IMG_2096.jpeg
That’s Kane!!!

IMG_2095.jpeg
It’s Vader time…

IMG_2094.jpeg
IMG_0116.gif

IMG_2093.jpeg
Simply Ravishing…

How many wrestling funkos are you up to @JDax ?

44 and I’m looking to bail out of all other swim lanes to just do wrestling.
This is where I'm at unless I just can't pass up a deal.

This is where I'm at unless I just can't pass up a deal.
I’m thinking of trading the rest of my collection into Pop’in Off Toys to make room and get a grail.

Honestly I was looking at my Captain America and Star Wars stuff and there is like one pop that I really want to keep.

There is a Wolfpac Sting there and I want all the Stings.
Crap I missed this but just preordered it. Price is a little steep but it’s taker

I’m two Shawn Michaels short of being completely done, but they are both ring sets. W/ Bret Hart & one with HHH.

I’m two Shawn Michaels short of being completely done, but they are both ring sets. W/ Bret Hart & one with HHH.
Yeah I've stayed away from the ring sets and magazine covers so far. To much room.

Crap I missed this but just preordered it. Price is a little steep but it’s taker

Another Taker I have to have.

IMG_2078.jpeg
Can’t stop now…

Yeah I've stayed away from the ring sets and magazine covers so far. To much room.
They were going to do a Taker/Lesner ring set, but it was scrapped.

29.99 preorder!!! Wow
Yeah I know. I wonder why? It’s about double of the normal exclusives. It says Cover in the description which would make the price closer but looks like a normal Funko 🤷🏻‍♂️. Oh well it’s bought 😂

Back