CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

To be fair to @Nappy id second guess these chicken and waffles if I had a multi hour drive ahead of me
There is a Golf Galaxy near his route if needed :D

Man I know this has been said before in the thread but safe travels to all today I think you will hit some storms on your way out!! Good Thing @jayronmillz10 left the buggy at home! And yes to answer your Previous questions his car is wrapped in THP green! (Kinda)

To be fair to @Nappy id second guess these chicken and waffles if I had a multi hour drive ahead of me
I'm sure the Bang energy drink will settle things down

Since our local arborist is off taking a nap, I figured I would dabble with some meteorology. It looks like you've got the rain today and some early to mid day tomorrow. You'll be playing a soggy course in the low 40s. With the temperatures plummeting overnight tomorrow is going to be a test of who brought the toque and hand warmers so they can stay warm during the round.

Since our local arborist is off taking a nap, I figured I would dabble with some meteorology. It looks like you've got the rain today and some early to mid day tomorrow. You'll be playing a soggy course in the low 40s. With the temperatures plummeting overnight tomorrow is going to be a test of who brought the toque and hand warmers so they can stay warm during the round.
oooooof thats a lousy lousy forecast

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

Man I know this has been said before in the thread but safe travels to all today I think you will hit some storms on your way out!! Good Thing @jayronmillz10 left the buggy at home! And yes to answer your Previous questions his car is wrapped in THP green! (Kinda)
Oh my…
We have an arthritic grip using, car wrapping, 14 way dividing Amish dude that is going to dominate?

Also yeah sleep. I maybe got a solid two hours. Too many thoughts of Darkspeed dancing in my head. All good though. I'm ready to get to Victoria National!!
Those thoughts are much better than the ones I had of where these sheets changed last night and what is crawling on me. 😂

Oh my…
We have an arthritic grip using, car wrapping, 14 way dividing Amish dude that is going to dominate?
All the more reason you don’t want to lose 😁

Back