NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

Still thinking about this ringer hint. Let’s speculate wildly.

Xander has been seen with the belt before so he clearly wants to be a part of this. Adding a world class talent could certainly boost team THP.

The event is handicapped though. If theoretically he had to give up a shot or more per hole to say JRod I’m not sure the odds of a point are all that good.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d love Xander 🤣, but Grandaddy has always been the greatest amateur golf experience…I think that changes by adding Xander.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love Xander 🤣, but Grandaddy has always been the greatest amateur golf experience…I think that changes by adding Xander.
Good point. I’m just having some fun but can you imagine trying to captain a situation like that?

Xander has been seen with the belt before so he clearly wants to be a part of this. Adding a world class talent could certainly boost team THP.

The event is handicapped though. If theoretically he had to give up a shot or more per hole to say JRod I’m not sure the odds of a point are all that good.
Wait....Xander is playing for Team THP and he's going to be barefoot??? :ROFLMAO:

Xander is going low most likely and would be an insane add to team thp.

Agreed. I wonder if team Callaway is giving thp jrod or AT 🤔

Xander also wants to get paid for team events, so imagine he’s out haha

Maybe a good good player or fat perez? Garret or Kwon, or to would be insane.

Maybe a good good player or fat perez? Garret or Kwon, or to would be insane.
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Xander also wants to get paid for team events, so imagine he’s out haha
Not really but that’s the easy narrative.
Xander and others don’t understand why their NIL gets abused in team events with no say.

Not really but that’s the easy narrative.
Xander and others don’t understand why their NIL gets abused in team events with no say.
I know, it was more tongue in cheek

Ok hear me out AKSHAY BHATIA , why? I dunno because he seems like a cool ass dude.

JRod…pshhh
best ink television GIF by Oxygen

Shoresy and Letterkenny. Both brilliant.
Oh indeed, we just rallied around Shoresy last year. And one of the Hideaway host was all in on it with us. It was AMAZING

Back