EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

@lambeau and @Mikey D
I think you guys should explore carrying soup in your pockets. What could go wrong?
poor no money GIF by Tubelight

Steps out of the cart after first tee shot 🤣

Oh this is fun, secret swag arrived this morning and can't wait for these to get seen for the first time at Ballyhack. Will be sharing with @LSMO & well be figuring out a THP giveaway for part of it.
Channel 9 Attention GIF by The Block

I’m just ready to learn how many pops @JB gets in may

I’m just ready to learn how many pops @JB gets in may
Handicap dropped .6 after some swing work. I probably should get 14 based on travel exhaustion

That won’t make it passed hole one
Too easy. If someone can get mussels to go at the turn, soup is a piece of cake.
IMG_2376.jpeg

Surprise Aqua Men swag came in yesterday. Reveal will be at the event for this one. Still waiting on our tees as well. Evolve had some equipment issues with their injection molding so had to redesign and go with another color scheme but think it's actually going to turn out better. They are great for taking care of us as well!

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

I'm the most excited about. _____________

I'm currently feeling ____________ about my game.
I'm the most excited about meeting everyone and learning more about BagBoy/Dynamic Brands as a company.

I'm currently feeling confident about my game.

Channeling @MarMill
Fill in the blanks:

I'm the most excited about. _____________

I'm currently feeling ____________ about my game.
Most excited about "everything", I really want to hear more about the currents and the nexts from BagBoy - their products have been great, I want to learn more about the other THPers, I want to give a good forum show, I am excited about so much.

I'm feeling mentally prepared in my game. Let's just hope there is a translation. I have done sooooo much putting, I hope it's not all for not.

Back