EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I know what the heck, seems it might be you, me, @Redd and Jose vs the entire forum this year haha. Though I bet we could get some paradise alums to come back haha

Season 8 Captain GIF by THE NEXT STEP

I know what the heck, seems it might be you, me, @Redd and Jose vs the entire forum this year haha. Though I bet we could get some paradise alums to come back haha
Nobody likes to root for North Korea.

Oh boy. Hackers propaganda machine keeps churning. What did you get to join the bread line? A free Hackers stress ball? Promise of a Dairy Queen free blizzard coupon?
Whoa whoa we could have had blizzards? Well now I feel completely shafted!

Man you guys sound like the Chiefs, all Paradise has done is win and you guys still try pulling the Nobody believes in us schtick. @Scooby45 will be in here next calling paradise the underdogs. 😁
They'll play that book until it get's played in September. Then when they lose, it'll be all "well we said we're the underdogs. Everyone was against us 😭"

Man you guys sound like the Chiefs, all Paradise has done is win and you guys still try pulling the Nobody believes in us schtick. @Scooby45 will be in here next calling paradise the underdogs. 😁
In fairness @Scooby45 is a closet Hacker

1710891593342.gif

Oh boy. Hackers propaganda machine keeps churning. What did you get to join the bread line? A free Hackers stress ball? Promise of a Dairy Queen free blizzard coupon?

Just supporting my guy @JDax ! Also there may or may not have been a joking but not joking threat to drive to Iowa and mess me up if I chose Paradise 😂 but that was never gonna happen, as I said, Hackers for life

We need to get a blue fighter jet streaking across that gif…
I like the way you think!

We also need a shark with blue laser beams surfing a blue tidal wave.

Just supporting my guy @JDax ! Also there may or may not have been a joking but not joking threat to drive to Iowa and mess me up if I chose Paradise 😂 but that was never gonna happen, as I said, Hackers for life
I rooted for @JDax. Once. You won. He didn’t.

Nobody likes to root for North Korea.
There are some weirdos out there. Interesting choice of colors on his uniform too.
1710895514788.jpeg
1710895690477.gif

I’m confused. You were the underdog and won your last event. That sounds like Paradise material to me. What did @JDax slip into you celebration drink?

I’m confused. You were the underdog and won your last event. That sounds like Paradise material to me. What did @JDax slip into you celebration drink?
Do your own recruiting… Paradise are the front runners & overwhelming favorites.

I wasn’t joking, I’m always working for Team Hackers. Hackers for life.

Back