EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Oooooo do we get to start on 1 both times this year? I know we started on 1 on day two, but day one we started on 10
I hope so. Course will decide that based on pace. If we slow down an entire golf course, no, we will be where they tell us to go.

I mean the course only has 40-50 golfers a day so hopefully our small group gets it done

There is no fairway on earth big enough to make me believe that.
I thought it until I missed it both days. To be fair though I missed it in the center bunker the 2nd round

Reading between the lines, it sounds like some don't have faith in the TP.
Hmmm. I use it quite often before flushing

Stoked for them, I think it'll be good fun. I had a great time the last time I played shamble. I've never done alt shot, so I'm here for the carnage.
Shamble best ball and shamble combined are COMPLETELY different animals 😅

You already reacted to it, but read below...
Just trying to get us back on track
Stoked for them, I think it'll be good fun. I had a great time the last time I played shamble. I've never done alt shot, so I'm here for the carnage.
Should be chaos for sure

Don’t worry @xThor is scratch now
He was essentially scratch last year too with the way he carried me in combined. Didn't help. But I'm ready this year to help him out

Talk to me about it, give me the strategery!
Don't six putt is about all I can give you after last year. Oh also don't blade a wedge over the green and across another tee box...neither of those things are good for the score. You're welcome

Don't six putt is about all I can give you after last year. Oh also don't blade a wedge over the green and across another tee box...neither of those things are good for the score. You're welcome
All is solid advice. I’ll add don’t come up short when hitting to an elevated green.

All is solid advice. I’ll add don’t come up short when hitting to an elevated green.
Maybe the one thing I didn't do wrong...

Shamble combined for the final round...that is going to be interesting. But I love the announcements of the formats.
Pretty exciting!

Talk to me about it, give me the strategery!

As you've heard here, play more better is not going to be an option for us.
The best strategy is to never apologize to your teammate. :ROFLMAO:

Back