Monday Practice Round 2011 PGA Championship

johndeere10

Banned
Reaction score
Guys and gals it may look like I only took pics of the course but it's only because hardly anyone went out on the course until almost 2:30!!!!! DJ, Brian Gay, Justin Rose, and CHIII were about it. Other were people I had no clue and hole workers didn't either!!

Last edited:
Looks great! Thanks for the pics.

Thanks for posting these JD! The course looks like it's in excellent shape.

Awesome job JD. Have fun>>

Great pic's Andy. Thanks for taking the time to take them and post them!

Great pics, thanks for taking the time to share them.

Wow, the course looks great! Too bad more of the big guns weren't out there today.

Wow seriously jealous. Great looking pictures.

very nice pics JD!

great pictures... thanks for posting 'em! favourite one has to be the one showing directions and distances to PGA of america HQ and Augusta... can't wait to watch the final shot at glory in 2011...

Excited to watch this tournament! I really wish I could go as I'm not sure when another major will be this close to me in Huntsville, AL.

Great pics, Thanks! The course looks like it is in awesome shape.

This is one of the most beautiful courses I have set foot on and you managed to capture it in your photos. Great job JD!!! Thanks for sharing!

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I can't miss Brian gay, thanks for sharing

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Vn pics! I played there back in 2003, dropped kicked my drive on the first tee and left a big ole divot. One of the most embarrassing golf moments of my life. Should be a great tourney this week.

Simply BEAUTIFUL; thanks for sharing!!

Course looks immaculate. Great pics!

That is awesome stuff.

Great pics JD!

Nice pics JD. Course looks great!

Don't know how I missed you, I followed DJ too. I'll try and fill my thread up with pictures, but I gotta be up at 6 again, so it'll have to wait. The rough isn't very deep at all. I saw plenty of shots in the rough and they were all sitting up nicely.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Nice pics thanks. Do the players use caddies mon-wed or are they out there alone? I noticed the absence of carts and am curious.

Last edited:
Nice pics thanks. Do the players use caddies mon-wed or are they out there alone? I noticed the absence of carts and am curious.

Caddies are there mapping the greens and getting yardages with their player Mon-Wed.

Back