Callaway Golf Shoes - The Morgan Cup

I have never seen Callaway shoes before, they look awesome!

Nice shoes guys!

You nailed it JB, I love the classic look with the tech and comfort included. Can't wait to put em in play!

I really like the looks of these shoes! Mrs. Wulff is sitting here watching me drool and threatening me...LOL

Very nice looking shoe. Ive heard lots of good things about these shoes.

Great looking shoes!!! I also am not familiar with the Callaway shoe line and would love to hear people's thoughts on these. Checking the link that Hawk put up it seems these are only available in Med width... bummer!

That is a slick looking shoe! I am definitely going to have to look into these...even though they probably arent available to the general public aka Non-MCers.

That is a slick looking shoe! I am definitely going to have to look into these...even though they probably arent available to the general public aka Non-MCers.

Check out the link I posted. They are available.

I have a pair of Callaway shoes, and I have to say they are really very comfortable. I can walk 18 holes with no issues, and not have my feet throb at the end of it. I think all the MCers and any others will be happy with the Callaway shoes.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'll be honest, I don't know much about Callaway shoes and have never even tried on a pair. I like the simple look and I am looking forward to hearing what the Callaway staffers think of these.

Conducted a little research today about these shoes and I'm pretty pumped to put them on. From every review I've read, the comfort and durability are top notch.

Conducted a little research today about these shoes and I'm pretty pumped to put them on. From every review I've read, the comfort and durability are top notch.

We must be on the same wavelength todat. I tried some Callaways on earlier and really enjoyed how comfortable they were.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Check out the link I posted. They are available.

Thanks for that link Hawk, appreciate it. Some pretty impressive tech going on with these guys. Look forward to see how they work out for the MC Staffers.

took these out for a test drive today and came away impressed. They really had a nice feel to them and supplied a great amount of traction. It was pretty humid and hot at time today but my feet comfortable the entire round. They also look great so I think Callaway hit a home run with selecting these shoes for us. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other Callaway staffers think about these shoes.

Back