Vision Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

I loss two my my UV:X3 Vision balls today :banghead:. Bad drive on our #2 hole which was pulled hard left. Did not find the ball but DawgDaddy and I found a 6 foot coach whip snake. We both jumped up and down a bit and then let the snake have the ball. I loss another one after over cooking it and pushing it slightly right on my approach. It flew farther than I had anticipated and into up going into a lake behind the green. I love the way these balls flight off the tee for me and I love the feel off my irons. The good news is KellyBo is going to give me her UV:X3 balls as they are a bit too firm (higher compression) for her overall liking. Gawd I hate to loose these balls :angry:

Last edited:
TC1 when did yours ship? Boz never gave me a tracking number.. I am curious when mine will be here.

Aug 4th and out for delievery today so 4 days. Damn weekends!

Expect them today then. They were in town Saturday and sadly I was locked up with being out of town couldn't pick them up. Take pictures when you get yours I'm curious as to what you got compared to my package.

Expect them today then. They were in town Saturday and sadly I was locked up with being out of town couldn't pick them up. Take pictures when you get yours I'm curious as to what you got compared to my package.

Will do. I have 2 dozen Q-stars in yellow arriving today as well. Will be interesting to compare them to the UV x3

44044ca9-3058-5548.jpg

Whohoo! Lookie what just showed up! Thanks Wayne! Sorry for crappy pic... My cat tried to get in the picture.

It was delivered by TNT bright orange and white van:)

**edit**

oops came up upside down! Cap looks great it's more of a carbon gray color and not black.

Cant wait to compare these to the Q-Stars as well. The balls are REALLY bright in person.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44044ca9-3058-5548.jpg

Whohoo! Lookie what just showed up! Thanks Wayne! Sorry for crappy pic... My cat tried to get in the picture.

It was delivered by TNT bright orange and white van:)

**edit**

oops came up upside down! Cap looks great it's more of a carbon gray color and not black.

Cant wait to compare these to the Q-Stars as well. The balls are REALLY bright in person.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don´t worry the pic came out great. Mouthwatering in fact. My pack is in country and so is my new driver, with a little bit of luck I´ll have two unboxings tomorrow AND its my babygirls birthday tomorrow - Better than X-mas, right?

Look what came for me!

104.jpg

105.jpg

Stickers and Tees!

106.jpg

107.jpg

RUSSELL!!

114.jpg

Put a vision bumper sticker on the laptop.

Boz is the best in the biz. I URGE everyone to get a vision test pack. These balls are awesome and Boz is so great to all of us at THP! Cant wait to game these.

mine came today but after i left for WORK!!!! ugh tonight is gonna be the slowest night ever!!!!!

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Just arrived. Fantastic stuff. My brother loves the visor

Man you guys are making me more and more anxious for mine to arrive.

Great pics guys and have fun with this great product!

Played another 18 holes this evening at the same course as I played on Friday. This time I knew where to hit the ball from the tee.

Again I will break the round down into sections as I recall how the ball performed for me tonight

I played the same UV X3 that I used on Friday, I think the stigma is gone now and I can finally play a yellow ball.

Driver, 3w, Rescue 11
Second round with my new R11 driver and Rescue 11 so I knew what to expect from them. Off the tee this ball appears to just go and go. Quite a lot of the holes played into the wind tonight and this ball just seems fly straight through it, almost as if it is piercing the wind. Again the straight flight dimples appeared to help out with a few shots, sometimes for the good and others I would have preferred if the shot shape would have stayed the way it was. Every time I hit the Rescue 11 the ball just launched into the air and went exactly where I was aiming.

Irons
Again the longest iron I hit was the 5i. Hit quite a few 6 and 7i into the wind. Even when I played a knock down shot the ball got up in the air and just pierced through the wind. Pretty much every shot I hit that pitched on the green or just short of it stopped within 10 feet of the pitch mark. Sometimes I wish the ball would roll out a little more.

Short Irons
With the short irons the ball just pitched, hopped and stopped. I didn't see any shots backup tonight The ball ended up no more than a foot or so from it's pitch mark every time I played the 8i down to 56* wedge. The ball appears to leave the club face very hot and flies for ever. I hit a 160 yard 9i tonight, usually I would be hitting a 7i from that distance.

Short Game
Tonight I played every pitch from around the green to run out for me and I was pleased enough with the results. With time and I practice I think I can get even better from around the green with this ball, I just need to fully adjust to how much roll out I get with each type of club.

Putting
I don't think anything more really needs to be said with regards to putting with these balls. I like the way the ball sounds and reacts to the putter's face and the alignment aid is second to non.

Conclusion
Again the UV X3 performed admirably for me and helped me to shoot an 81 (+9). This particular ball has now played 32 holes and there is still plenty of life left in it. We finished our round as it was getting dark but the ball was still fairly easy to spot in flight and as I was walking down the fairway towards it.

As I have said so far the only thing that lets these balls down for me is the spin around the greens.

I still have 1 X3 and 2 UV X3's left so plenty more testing to do.

I think i may go ahead and order the test pilot package. it looks like some really cool stuff. and from what ive read the balls are quality

I think i may go ahead and order the test pilot package. it looks like some really cool stuff. and from what ive read the balls are quality

Very good quality. It opened my eyes to another brand of ball. Great stuff from ordering to the actual ball everything is great. Will be gaming these asap

You will not be disappointed nick!

Played another 18 holes this evening at the same course as I played on Friday. This time I knew where to hit the ball from the tee.

Again I will break the round down into sections as I recall how the ball performed for me tonight

I played the same UV X3 that I used on Friday, I think the stigma is gone now and I can finally play a yellow ball.

Driver, 3w, Rescue 11
Second round with my new R11 driver and Rescue 11 so I knew what to expect from them. Off the tee this ball appears to just go and go. Quite a lot of the holes played into the wind tonight and this ball just seems fly straight through it, almost as if it is piercing the wind. Again the straight flight dimples appeared to help out with a few shots, sometimes for the good and others I would have preferred if the shot shape would have stayed the way it was. Every time I hit the Rescue 11 the ball just launched into the air and went exactly where I was aiming.

Irons
Again the longest iron I hit was the 5i. Hit quite a few 6 and 7i into the wind. Even when I played a knock down shot the ball got up in the air and just pierced through the wind. Pretty much every shot I hit that pitched on the green or just short of it stopped within 10 feet of the pitch mark. Sometimes I wish the ball would roll out a little more.

Short Irons
With the short irons the ball just pitched, hopped and stopped. I didn't see any shots backup tonight The ball ended up no more than a foot or so from it's pitch mark every time I played the 8i down to 56* wedge. The ball appears to leave the club face very hot and flies for ever. I hit a 160 yard 9i tonight, usually I would be hitting a 7i from that distance.

Short Game
Tonight I played every pitch from around the green to run out for me and I was pleased enough with the results. With time and I practice I think I can get even better from around the green with this ball, I just need to fully adjust to how much roll out I get with each type of club.

Putting
I don't think anything more really needs to be said with regards to putting with these balls. I like the way the ball sounds and reacts to the putter's face and the alignment aid is second to non.

Conclusion
Again the UV X3 performed admirably for me and helped me to shoot an 81 (+9). This particular ball has now played 32 holes and there is still plenty of life left in it. We finished our round as it was getting dark but the ball was still fairly easy to spot in flight and as I was walking down the fairway towards it.

As I have said so far the only thing that lets these balls down for me is the spin around the greens.

I still have 1 X3 and 2 UV X3's left so plenty more testing to do.

Nice write up buddy. I noticed I do not get much rollout around the green on pitches, and I am actually liking that I can throw the ball almost all the way to the cup. Are you noticing something similar, or the opposite?

Nice write up buddy. I noticed I do not get much rollout around the green on pitches, and I am actually liking that I can throw the ball almost all the way to the cup. Are you noticing something similar, or the opposite?

The opposite, I am having to let the ball roll out to the hole. If I pitch close to the hole I end up way past usually.

Hi Guys, ok it looks like things are moving along,,,:D:D:D I hope you all enjoy the experience.

As you will have noticed I am always adding something new into these packs to see how
different products are received so please dont think every pack is the same as I like to
surprise my new players during the early days as that has been so effective to date in
allowing my players to feel special and as such understand that I believe the relationship
is a two way street.

ENJOY!

Boz.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as MikeF as far as the less spin in the chips and pitches...
But as I have gotten used to it, it's been easier for me to control my distances as the release is always consistent.

I'm in the same boat as MikeF as far as the less spin in the chips and pitches...
But as I have gotten used to it, it's been easier for me to control my distances as the release is always consistent.

I just need to work on it with different clubs now. Almost got it down with the 56 around the green

Hi Guys, ok it looks like things are moving along,,,:D:D:D I hope you all enjoy the experience.

As you will have noticed I am always adding something new into these packs to see how different products
are received so please dont think every pack is the same as I like to surprise my new players during the
early days as that has been so effective to date in allowing my players to feel special and as such understand
that I believe the relationship is a two way street.

ENJOY!

Boz.

" I like to surprise my new players,"
He does a pretty good job of that with the older ones too.:drool::smile-big::smile-big::smile-big:

I am looking for a little help here Guys.
I have a photo that I am trying to upload.
I have gone into Manage attachments & tried to upload the pic. Seems to accept the command but nothing loads & no Message. Pic is 258KB. Is this too big & if so how do I make it small enough.?

I am looking for a little help here Guys.
I have a photo that I am trying to upload.
I have gone into Manage attachments & tried to upload the pic. Seems to accept the command but nothing loads & no Message. Pic is 258KB. Is this too big & if so how do I make it small enough.?

Best thing to do is to create a photobucket account(it's free) and then click on the "direct link"(it'll copy and you just have to click on the little photo thing and paste the link and your done)
Hope that helps.

Back