Callaway Staff Bag - The Morgan Cup

Those staff bags look awesome. Great job Callaway!

I can see the video, but the still shots do a great job of showing the Carbon Fiber JB was talking about in the video. Thanks for posting them.

It's called Forged Composite genius.

Those bags are gorgeous. Tough choice between the TM and Callaway bags

That bag is sick! I am so jealous of you guys.

Those might be the best looking bags I've ever seen!

hahaha, rutarde' at his finest!
My rutarde' ness is sort of like my Jake Straight, you just never know when it will appear and make everything about the day much more awesome.

I sure do like the Forged Composite on that bag dude, have you see that? Not to be confused with Carbon Fiber, that's something else different.

Great looking bags Callaway!!

My rutarde' ness is sort of like my Jake Straight, you just never know when it will appear and make everything about the day much more awesome.

I sure do like the Forged Composite on that bag dude, have you see that? Not to be confused with Carbon Fiber, that's something else different.

I sure do like it! It's an awesome touch. These bags just scream badass man! Sheep slayers for sure!

I have been known to be fond of some staff bags. Even have 1 or 2 around here. These bags are AWESOME! In person they have everything you would want and the subtle hints of forged composite, some coloring and size make it truly an awesome bag.

As far equipment this has me the most excited... I know it might be odd but this is truly the first staff bag I'll have ever put clubs into. Amazing!

As far equipment this has me the most excited... I know it might be odd but this is truly the first staff bag I'll have ever put clubs into. Amazing!

Same here buddy! I'm so giddy about this bag it's stupid.

Same here buddy! I'm so giddy about this bag it's stupid.

It's gonna be even better in person bro. Wow.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I have been known to be fond of some staff bags. Even have 1 or 2 around here. These bags are AWESOME! In person they have everything you would want and the subtle hints of forged composite, some coloring and size make it truly an awesome bag.

awesome!! I am stoked about these!

It's gonna be even better in person bro. Wow.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Yes it is!

Sent from my AK47 using wicked sick awesomeness

Yeah you're certainly the resident expert on staff bags and shoes and with you saying so much positive about both just makes me all the more excited.

wow what a nice bag between this bag and the TM Staff bag im temped to buy one!

Beautiful bag!

Those look AMAZING

Those are sweet bags!

I really hope this bag fits on my Clicgear push cart. If it does I'm going with it 100% of the time. If it doesn't, well it will be on display in my garage and when I know I'm riding a cart I'm going to rock this bad boy every chance I get!

Beautiful bags.. Enjoy them team Hackers.

Back