ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Some very cool stuff in my bag;
Maroon and gold MCC teams grips. I just so happened to go to Boston College so it’s a remarkable match.

Sleeve of e9 Long Drive Bridgestone balls. These will come in handy when it’s scramble season.

Snakebite 50.08 wedge head. Excited but need to figure out where/how to shaft this. Need to dive into the club maker threads.

Fender golf putter cover. My son just picked up the guitar so he will love this.

Great bag - thanks THP!
View attachment 9247800
That cover is great!

View attachment 9247803

Grandaddy hat!!!

7 MCC Teams grips and 3 TourWrap microsuede grips. Have used MCC before and like them a lot so I see regripping irons into these in my future

Fender Golf blade Putter cover, not a guitar guy but this cover is very nice quality and cool design!

Sleeve of e9 long drive ball, as @BriMac said will save these to hit some bombs in a scramble this year
G!

First time in weeks that our mail isn't here before noon... I can see the gang boxes from the kitchen, so keep going and checking. I'm (not so) patiently waiting to see if the bag arrives today like the tracking says 🤞

First time in weeks that our mail isn't here before noon... I can see the gang boxes from the kitchen, so keep going and checking. I'm (not so) patiently waiting to see if the bag arrives today like the tracking says 🤞
Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

Some very cool stuff in my bag;
Maroon and gold MCC teams grips. I just so happened to go to Boston College so it’s a remarkable match.

Sleeve of e9 Long Drive Bridgestone balls. These will come in handy when it’s scramble season.

Snakebite 50.08 wedge head. Excited but need to figure out where/how to shaft this. Need to dive into the club maker threads.

Fender golf putter cover. My son just picked up the guitar so he will love this.

Great bag - thanks THP!
View attachment 9247800
Fantastic bag. Love that head cover.

Ummm this is pretty damn cool. Awesome piece for the mancave!

IMG_8987.jpeg

Wow, the first three bags are all full of stuff I would be happy to receive! This just makes the wait that much harder!!!

Wow, the first three bags are all full of stuff I would be happy to receive! This just makes the wait that much harder!!!
Between myself having to wait till Friday & @Mmaynard11 even longer, thus week is going to be excruciating seeing everyone open theirs and not knowing what's at home.

View attachment 9247803

Grandaddy hat!!!

7 MCC Teams grips and 3 TourWrap microsuede grips. Have used MCC before and like them a lot so I see regripping irons into these in my future

Fender Golf blade Putter cover, not a guitar guy but this cover is very nice quality and cool design!

Sleeve of e9 long drive ball, as @BriMac said will save these to hit some bombs in a scramble this year
Dude!!!

That G shows up right before your Goat Cup trip…you bringing it?? The fact that you’re playing against Finley, I feel like it’s meant to be lol

4 bags down, and all of them coming in hot!

I love these bags so far!! Some great grips and some fresh balls seem to be popular.

IMG_4905.JPEG
No tickets here, but a well done bag! The puma towel is really nice, love the THP Greenbook/Scorecard Holder, and hopefully someone else is after a XXL 3/4 Zip that got a mystery bag and I can make a trade for a M/L. It's a dang nice Qzip, that thing is worth the entire cost of the bag alone! And that putter grip is going on my putter, I like it alot. Thanks THP!

View attachment 9247817
No tickets here, but a well done bag! The puma towel is really nice, love the THP Greenbook/Scorecard Holder, and hopefully someone else is after a XXL 3/4 Zip that got a mystery bag and I can make a trade for a M/L. It's a dang nice Qzip, that thing is worth the entire cost of the bag alone! And that putter grip is going on my putter, I like it alot. Thanks THP!
These are starting now to really heat up!

5 down, some glorious contents already.

View attachment 9247817
I have one of the scorecard holders. They’re super nice! That superstroke grip is 🤌🤌

Daaaang!!! Nice gets already from these 5 bags! Can't wait until mine hits the porch.

View attachment 9247817
I love that putter grip!!

We have our first heavy handed bag, holy cow!!

View attachment 9247817
That's a nice bag! I may be in the market for that 1/4 zip, depending on what I find in my bag tomorrow.

Dude!!!

That G shows up right before your Goat Cup trip…you bringing it?? The fact that you’re playing against Finley, I feel like it’s meant to be lol
Oh yeah timings too good to pass that up, thought for sure it wouldn’t get in here before I leave tomorrow morning and there’s a freaking Grandaddy hat in there?! Gotta bring it and ya feel like I should wear it in singles … I have heard bad things about poking the bear tho…

Oh yeah timings too good to pass that up, thought for sure it wouldn’t get in here before I leave tomorrow morning and there’s a freaking Grandaddy hat in there?! Gotta bring it and ya feel like I should wear it in singles … I have heard bad things about poking the bear tho
It is essentially guaranteed to fail 😂

Though I don’t think wearing that would be considered poking the bear

Back