Callaway Staff Bag - The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a quick video showing off the beautiful staff bags that Callaway has put together for the Morgan Cup staff. This video does not do this gorgeous bag justice.

DSC6928-L.jpg

DSC6927-L.jpg

DSC6929-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What awesome looking bags. They just look mean!

THESE ARE HAWT! I love these. Toss up between these and the TM ones for me. But the TM ones are mhmhmmmm mhmhmmm good.

VERY nice Callaway. Are these the same ones that the public can buy JB?

Wow, just an excellent looking bag, and I'm sure they pop even more in person. Love the spike graphics!

*drooooooooooool*

I was hoping for this bag and Callaway came through. Best looking staff bag on the market right there! I'm tickled to death right now.

It's great seeing them all together in one place. Looks like sharks teeth on the sides. Callaway takes a bite out of the competition.

Those bags are amazing! Callaway staffers are going to love those!

Holy smokes, I didn't realize that J.A.S.O.N. K.U.N.Z.E. was pronounced "Puttin4Triples" my family just usually calls me something much worse actually.

Amazing bags, thank you SO MUCH Callaway. I loved seeing everyone's names on there and it was pretty cool seeing the brothers Calloway's Callaway bags. I like it!

They look sweet! Was tempted by one before settling for my Taylormade Open Staff Bag. These look mean, would be scared if I were playing with you. Is that a magnetic pocket on the front?

Wow those look awesome! Callaway did a great job.

I knew my name would be smaller than everyone else. They should have just written BANDWAGON on it. haha

Thank you Callaway for these awesome staff bags. I can't wait to get it next week.

WOW!!! Those look awesome!!! I cant wait to put my clubs in there!! Thanks Callaway! I am stoked. I freaken love em!

Awesome, just awesome bags! I've been tempted by those bags before. They truly are one of the best looking staff bags out there right now and the fact that you can actually go and buy them too makes them all the better. Well done Callaway! Enjoy them MC'ers!!

Those are so sweet! Congrats guys!

Pretty bada$$ fellas!

Holy Chevron that is a stunning bag! It just oozes awesomeness, loving the subtleness of the color combo.

Great work Callaway, winners!

Those are freaking unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much THP and Callaway!!!!!!!

Those bags look very nice. I think I like the Callaway bag better then the TaylorMade.

wow very clean and very nice looking bags.

Those bags are sweeeeet!!!! Way to go Callaway!!! You staffers are quite lucky to get those!!!

The first post is updated with still photos for those who can't watch videos right now.
I can see the video, but the still shots do a great job of showing the Carbon Fiber JB was talking about in the video. Thanks for posting them.

truly amazing. Oh and 138 users are browsing this thread. Much love to THP and Callaway and Taylormade for the great jobs they have done for the users in the Morgan Cup.

Back