Sports Memorabilia Thread

Is that a logo patch on the Best? I don’t think it is at /99 but it’s interesting looking
No sir! On card!!

I actually had that exact card on my eBay watch list and ended up getting it for 1/3 what I thought I'd have to pay. Huge w.

It’s hard with MLB. For me if they are a current player, but started elsewhere, i’m going to want their rookie cards. A good example of this is Jake Burger or Luis Arraez.

The flip side is my Glasnow stuff I had, purged.
I want a couple Merrifield cards to remember his time in Toronto. Prefer Toronto, but have seen some cool KC versions that wouldn't be deal breakers.
For Berrios, I haven't jumped yet, but I could see grabbing a couple Minny cards (like his RCs) because they look great.

Chapman though? I'd purge him I think. Certainly underpaying at best for anything I get of his.

Where do you guys search for cards? Mostly I’ve been looking on eBay.

I think I’ve finally got a handle on how the parallels and different colors work. I feel kind of dumb for taking so long to figure it out. My brain was stuck on cards being part of a full set and couldn’t wrap my head around parallels and base sets.

I want a couple Merrifield cards to remember his time in Toronto. Prefer Toronto, but have seen some cool KC versions that wouldn't be deal breakers.
For Berrios, I haven't jumped yet, but I could see grabbing a couple Minny cards (like his RCs) because they look great.

Chapman though? I'd purge him I think. Certainly underpaying at best for anything I get of his.
That part I get.
I think it is player dependent.
For instance if you wanted McGriff that works, even though he played elsewhere.

I think I’ve finally got a handle on how the parallels and different colors work. I feel kind of dumb for taking so long to figure it out. My brain was stuck on cards being part of a full set and couldn’t wrap my head around parallels and base sets.
I’m a bit more choosy than that auction site but have found some. I tend to ride with serial numbered only and you can search only for that under features. Prices are hit or miss. Back in the game I will be more thrill of the hunt in person more than online, but I like PWCC for larger ticket stuff

@Canadan as an example. Stanton, Snell and so many other stars that came out of Tampa or Miami, I won’t seek them out even in those unis as RCs, but I did just pick up a killer Tim Anderson relic card and obviously different uniform

eBay is decent. WhatNot is interesting but steals seem few and far between on there.

The rabbit hole of cards and all the angles/directions they can go, is insanity.

@Canadan as an example. Stanton, Snell and so many other stars that came out of Tampa or Miami, I won’t seek them out even in those unis as RCs, but I did just pick up a killer Tim Anderson relic card and obviously different uniform
why not? hahaha

I see the logo on a numbered card and it's a name I remember in a positive way, I'm probably jumping haha

why not? hahaha

I see the logo on a numbered card and it's a name I remember in a positive way, I'm probably jumping haha
Small market sadness.

IMG_2655.jpegIMG_2656.jpeg

IMG_1174.jpeg

Just got this off an auction.. now to figure out where to hang it!

This weekends pickups. The basketball is signed by Darius Garland, Donovan Mitchell, Evan Mobley, Dean Wade, Jarrett Allen and Lamelo Ball. Two of my 3 PC’s so I was so pumped to get it. The two Myles Garrett’s are bringing me very close to completing that rainbow
IMG_8891.jpegIMG_8804.jpegIMG_8595.jpegIMG_8384.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd like the record to show that my fire emoji was for everything but the lebum lmao
haha im collecting as much LeBron 2003 stuff as I can. Especially with Kobe or MJ on it

in that case, my fire emoji represents Kobe.

What a legend.
I am sickened we never had a dual Big Ben and Kobe card. The marketing wrote itself.

Gold Frame look amazing in one touch

IMG_2660.jpeg

Back