EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Damn. That’s true. Pizza and whiskey.
Not what I was thinking when I said pizza. More like phone calls to order pizza 😂

Not what I was thinking when I said pizza. More like phone calls to order pizza 😂
It’s not per se a weakness. I love pizza I will do anything.

To all the lucky participants, have you started strategizing? What do you think your strength is going to be going into it?
No strategizing other than reliving playing there last year through memories and the videos of the course I've found.

I think the driver will be a strength.

To all the lucky participants, have you started strategizing? What do you think your strength is going to be going into it?
@Scribble and I have the hit and find the ball strategy.

Strength seems to be top of the bag currently. Short game was trash closing out 2023.

@Scribble and I have the hit and find the ball strategy.

Strength seems to be top of the bag currently. Short game was trash closing out 2023.
Find some of that hole 1 magic from last year!

No strategizing other than reliving playing there last year through memories and the videos of the course I've found.

I think the driver will be a strength.
Soaking in the moment. Love it!

Power save mode, Frescas and tacos

We have talked about our balls a bit.

Figuring out how to make a fresca bougie (and boozy) has been added to the Todo list.

Figuring out how to make a fresca bougie (and boozy) has been added to the Todo list.
I’m sure there is no shortage of good liquor at Briggs. Actually, probably nothing but good liquor at Briggs

Famara Diédhiou No GIF by Bristol City FC

but I am ok with it.

Trying to play a round with @Deebo76 to try and get him ready for the onslaught of divides he will face at Briggs. Other than than its mostly trying to come up with some unique swag.

Our strength?
I mean look at @jdtox and I.
Then look at the rest of the field.
There is your answer.

Our strength?
I mean look at @jdtox and I.
Then look at the rest of the field.
There is your answer.
Don’t underestimate the Purgatory

Do something slushy - I feel like anything that involves a blender makes a drink automatically bougie. 2x if you serve it with one of those mini umbrellas.

I have pledged my allegience to Southern Twang! Let's go fellas!

Back