West Side Swing Off: California vs Arizona

Jan 13 & 14 in Palm Springs.

• Total voters
I have always sacrificed a spot in my bag for a "desert club", a club that I don't mind getting beat up, because they will if you play it.
My whole bag is desert clubs. :ROFLMAO:

My whole bag is desert clubs. :ROFLMAO:
The first couple scars hurt. Then you just accept the fact that your clubs look like you dragged them behind a pickup truck down 10 miles of gravel road.

The first couple scars hurt. Then you just accept the fact that your clubs look like you dragged them behind a pickup truck down 10 miles of gravel road.
Battle scars.

Tools not jewels!

Chewing Eating GIF

You guys bring any heat with you? Been too damn cold around lately

You guys bring any heat with you? Been too damn cold around lately
Define cold. I walked 18 today where the starting temp was 36 degrees lol

After extensive discussions and comparisons, it has been determined that @Wildcat’s is much smaller.

After extensive discussions and comparisons, it has been determined that @Wildcat’s is much smaller.
I mean I heard stories about AZ gatherings but measuring contest right off the bat is kinda peaking the weekend earlier isn’t it?

I mean I heard stories about AZ gatherings but measuring contest right off the bat is kinda peaking the weekend earlier isn’t it?
We’re just getting started

I may have missed it but was the AirbNB address posted for those staying?

Back