Fantasy Playoff League

Looking like Thursday, not Wednesday.

Going to go with
1 QB
1 RB
1 WR
1 TE
3 FLEX
I am going over the player list and if we keep it at 1 rb 1 wr and 3 flexes, that adds up to 70 skill players. At best there are only 50 skill players. I know you can use a te as a flex but there are only 14 draftable te's.

Thoughts on making it only 2 flexes?

So:
1 qb
1 rb
1 wr
1 te
2 flexes

I am going over the player list and if we keep it at 1 rb 1 wr and 3 flexes, that adds up to 70 skill players. At best there are only 50 skill players. I know you can use a te as a flex but there are only 14 draftable te's.

Thoughts on making it only 2 flexes?

So:
1 qb
1 rb
1 wr
1 te
2 flexes
I say do whatever makes the most sense

I'm fine either way. I think there are 5 guys a team you can find, no problem, but I also like 16 team league so take it for what it's worth. I'll have it randomize draft order now and post it.

After getting the 14th pick in our league

Marvel Balance GIF

Love the middle of drafts. So much potential and you can go with your plan of attack.

Now, who are my top eight players? :unsure:

Quick Thinking:

1. McCafferty
2. McCafferty
3. McCafferty
4. K. Williams
5. C. Lamb
6. J. Gibbs
7. McCafferty
8. Oh some guy named McCafferty :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bus
Will go with whatever the league feels is best.

I'm just here to donate balls :ROFLMAO:

Is there an app for this if we need to do any mobile drafting?
Love the middle of drafts. So much potential and you can go with your plan of attack.

Now, who are my top eight players? :unsure:

Quick Thinking:

1. McCafferty
2. McCafferty
3. McCafferty
4. K. Williams
5. C. Lamb
6. J. Gibbs
7. McCafferty
I actually think Lamb was highest ADP rated pick when I was looking on our league page.

s there an app for this if we need to do any mobile drafting?
I have the MFL platinum app from App Store on my phone from another league and just added this league to it.

I have the MFL platinum app from App Store on my phone from another league and just added this league to it.
I use that too, have never drafted on it though.

I use that too, have never drafted on it though.
I did use it for a league this year as I was away from home. It’s ok but I like the website better as well.

It’s on tonight.

i won't be able to host a Zoom for this tonight as it'll be going on at the same time as my sim golf league.
if someone else wants to send out a Zoom or Google Meet just message me and i'll send you all of the email addresses.

1. McCafferty
2. McCafferty
3. McCafferty
4. K. Williams
5. C. Lamb
6. J. Gibbs
7. McCafferty

that looks like a good plan. i'm betting that McCafferty guy will be available for you.
of course that McCaffrey dude will be long gone. :ROFLMAO:

looking forward to the draft tonight and the games this weekend with plenty of smack talk!

I might need to do some work today. I haven't looked at making a playoff rankings yet.

See you guys tonight!

Of course my wife is the only one that hasn't registered yet. We'll also be drafting from a high school basketball game, you guys don't have a chance.
Lol... I will actually be drafting from a high school basketball team dinner. I figure I will just ask the boys who to take.

Back