NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

We need more reveals!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

legs GIF

More

I got a box....

My Santa seriously killed it. Cant thank you enough. Definitely caught where i said i didnt have a golf hoodie, and the type of coffee i typically get. Has a sense of humor as well.

20231215_100345.jpg

My Santa seriously killed it. Cant thank you enough. Definitely caught where i said i didnt have a golf hoodie, and the type of coffee i typically get. Has a sense of humor as well.

View attachment 9230522

Stickers? There are THP Stickers? Well done SS (especially the Hackers Flag)!

Stickers? There are THP Stickers? Well done SS (especially the Hackers Flag)!
Yeah there were stickers made a while back. They are pretty slick.

Haha very funny. 😂😂

It has arrived! Will get into this very soon after i do something for work!
SS.jpg

Santa got me!!!!

Oh man, got my box today! First let me say, I’d planned to do a slightly tipsy reveal….but I’ve been sick as a dog with f’n Covid. 🤬 Today is the first day without chills and sweats. But onto my toys! Santa killed it and I probably talk too much it seems.

Awesome Nike shirt! It’s absolutely perfect! I struggle with fit in the shoulders but the sizing is excellent and love the colors. My wifey cracked up when I told her it even has the swoosh on the back like Rory 🤣

Then came the Nike Legacy 91 hat which again I’m a little fussy about fit and this is perfect! Love the charcoal grey color!

As if that wasn’t enough, a dozen Srixon Q Star Tours that I’ve been soooo wanting to try. As soon as I’m back on my feet, will be heading to putting/chipping green with these. And I’ll be taking my new Odyssey putting disc. The cups are pretty predictable at the course so I’ll be able to sneak to the level spot and look like a pro. Well, at least I won’t be putting to my car keys anymore. 🤣 And finally a very cool Arnie switch blade type ball mark tool and some THP tees! My wife got a chuckle out of the switch blade, that thing is so neat. Can’t wait!

So the THP tees tell me that Santa must be pretty involved THP’er, sorry you have to dredge through all my rumblings. That was a heck of a stalk though!

Thank you so very much for everything, you way overdid it. This community never ceases to amaze me. @Sox_Fan and @KY Golfer thanks for doing this. It’s so fun. Best wishes to all for a healthy and safe holiday.

…..and now I need a nap.

CD252B6A-3978-40D6-9A22-40B328EE0AC4.jpeg

Santa got me!!!!

Oh man, got my box today! First let me say, I’d planned to do a slightly tipsy reveal….but I’ve been sick as a dog with f’n Covid. 🤬 Today is the first day without chills and sweats. But onto my toys! Santa killed it and I probably talk too much it seems.

Awesome Nike shirt! It’s absolutely perfect! I struggle with fit in the shoulders but the sizing is excellent and love the colors. My wifey cracked up when I told her it even has the swoosh on the back like Rory 🤣

Then came the Nike Legacy 91 hat which again I’m a little fussy about fit and this is perfect! Love the charcoal grey color!

As if that wasn’t enough, a dozen Srixon Q Star Tours that I’ve been soooo wanting to try. As soon as I’m back on my feet, will be heading to putting/chipping green with these. And I’ll be taking my new Odyssey putting disc. The cups are pretty predictable at the course so I’ll be able to sneak to the level spot and look like a pro. Well, at least I won’t be putting to my car keys anymore. 🤣 And finally a very cool Arnie switch blade type ball mark tool and some THP tees! My wife got a chuckle out of the switch blade, that thing is so neat. Can’t wait!

So the THP tees tell me that Santa must be pretty involved THP’er, sorry you have to dredge through all my rumblings. That was a heck of a stalk though!

Thank you so very much for everything, you way overdid it. This community never ceases to amaze me. @Sox_Fan and @KY Golfer thanks for doing this. It’s so fun. Best wishes to all for a healthy and safe holiday.

…..and now I need a nap.

View attachment 9230531
A lot of Nike polo's fit me well... but also a lot of them fit me like a dress if they fit my shoulders :ROFLMAO: I like that pattern. Good job SS!

Man I feel like I kinda phoned it in this year... These other SS are absolutely killing it.
Just want to chime in here and emphasize that this, in no way, is a contest.

Personally, I don't even do this because I'm anticipating something out of this world. My motive is way more selfish. I do this because it makes ME feel good to do something for someone else. Is it great that I get something in return? Sure it is. But ANYTHING that someone sends is f***ing awesome to me. They took their time to think about it and send it out. That's all the "awesome" that I think ANYONE even remotely cares about.

Happy Holidays, my friend. 👊

View attachment 9230522

Santa knows where your heart is! 🤣🤣 That is outlandishly awesome that he included the flag and sticker with your other goodies and sorta Paradise blue hoodie!

View attachment 9230522

Santa got me!!!!

…..and now I need a nap.

View attachment 9230531
very cool guys, congrats

Santa knows where your heart is! 🤣🤣 That is outlandishly awesome that he included the flag and sticker with your other goodies and sorta Paradise blue hoodie!
The Morgan Cup..yes that is where my heart is. Little off on the side/color, but it is no surprise Santa would be a Hackers fan. He dresses in red after all. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 9230522

I'm gonna have a chat with your SS about those ugly red things. That's hilarious. I'll be sure to send him a few Paradise stickers for ya :LOL:

My package is somewhere between the NY mailbox and the pickup depot in Canada.
I was expecting a notice by now that it would be ready for pickup, but I have not received that as of yet.
Which is a shame, because ai am heading that direction after work anyway 🤷‍♂️ There's still a couple hours I guess.....

Just want to chime in here and emphasize that this, in no way, is a contest.

Personally, I don't even do this because I'm anticipating something out of this world. My motive is way more selfish. I do this because it makes ME feel good to do something for someone else. Is it great that I get something in return? Sure it is. But ANYTHING that someone sends is f***ing awesome to me. They took their time to think about it and send it out. That's all the "awesome" that I think ANYONE even remotely cares about.

Happy Holidays, my friend. 👊
Right there with ya buddy. I much prefer giving than receiving.

View attachment 9230522

Santa got me!!!!

…..and now I need a nap.

View attachment 9230531
Happy Season 17 GIF by America's Got Talent

WOW thank you so much SS this is over the top and appreciated so much! I love all of it. You went above and beyond whoever you are! Beebs already is chewing on one of her new bones! Happy holidays to you! I had to do a short 2nd video as i found something else in the shoe box!

SS1.jpgSS2.jpgSS3.jpgSS4.jpgSS5.jpg

unrealy Perfect Practice mat! Wow
yeah that is so insane and it has the greatest university in the world on it, which makes it even better

Back