CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Stephen Dorff Sheriff GIF by FOX TV

I spent a bunch of time hitting clubs I can’t talk about away from the group.

Then @vgolfman swung in and we did a lengthy dive on what will work for me.

Can’t wait to play this bag.
Oh yeah, @vgolfman swung by
Brag Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

I’m only 97.6% jealous 😂

We should be arriving at Al’s in about 15 minutes

I know. Your mind races to think what the course might look like and then bam, day time, looks totally different.
Some things look different at 1:50am vs 7:50am. Just sayi…. I mean, golf courses look different night vs day!

I got to geek with Callaway engineers. And make marketing jokes to them with marketing in the room.

We aim for 11k.
I may not be up to challenge you over a quarter, but I'm here...to get us there...wherever there happens to be tonight!

It really is insane. I remember watching them start to build it right after, but wait until tomorrow morning seeing them set out for the first time next to the flowerbed at The Hideaway.
This is just amazing!

the fact that Callaway is building all of our sets within 24 hours of our fitting and delivering them to the course for us 🤯🤯🤯 incredible..
Kinda nuts trying to explain that to others.

So freaking cool.

I can’t wait to see the pairings.

@oumagic going down in history for that run 😂. Blame it on TripleFrak 🤣
Molly: That was incredible! That was the shot of the tournament!
Roy: I just gave away the U.S. Open.
Molly: It doesn't matter.
Roy: One time in my life I know the safe play to hit and I still...S*** I still can't make myself do it.
Molly: It doesn't matter.
Roy: My whole career, my whole life on the line...I just made a 12 on the last hole of the Open!
Molly: You sure did. It was the greatest 12 of all time. No one's going to remember the Open 10 years from now, who won...but they'll remember your 12! My, God, Roy, it was...Well, it's immortal! I am so proud of you

How can you have more fun on the internet then the next couple of hours at Al’s house

: get your mind out of the gutter:

Anyway you can talk Team Callaway into more blue, like on Paradym and the Ai-one milled, I'd appreciate it!

Back