CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

need some carb loading before an intense range session

To take it a step further- In years past, the folks experiencing this have received the new equipment AHEAD of the tour players. During the year I got to experience, we had two lefties on the team who both got their Woods ahead of Phil, when he was on staff.

The treatment we receive during this is beyond what any of us could imagine.
Wow.. it just keeps getting more incredible.

all this ball talk is exciting. the CSX is already the greatest ball ever, sooo what comes after that. :unsure:

So excited for you guys today! Everyone at home probably just as excited as all you guys there if that is possible. Enjoy every minute of it boys!

No ketchup! How disappointing!!!
image.jpg

Todays scripting!

image.jpg

The model has aged since my last appearance in GQ but the apparel reduces the wrinkles and gray.
Wrinkle and gray reducing clothing? Did Ai help with this process?

It’s like they’re in paradise and care about their bodies? 🤣
I was just worried my body was going to wake up the next day lol

Good morning THP! Today is fittings, presentations and lunch at ECPC, then the bus ride down to the desert. We’re all stoked after the presentations last night and can’t wait to see what we’re fit into today.

The thought of being fit at the same facility the Callaway staffers on the PGA Tour use, by the same fitters who fit them, is so awesome! We’ll share what we can now, but know there will probably be a lot we will have to save for later!

Should be. "Man this tastes so much better!" lol
Ketchup on sausage is so underrated.

Same with ketchup on eggs.

Syrup on sausage and eggs is also 🔥

Back