NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Santa did an awesome job this year. Absolutely love everything and the glove fits, and feels great. Haven’t tried theirs before and I’m a fan of the fit and feel look forward to testing the durability. Can absolutely crush some fruit gushers too, looks like Santa did his research, Thanks so much Secret Santa.
View attachment 9225908

Awesome haul! Great job SS!

Santa did an awesome job this year. Absolutely love everything and the glove fits, and feels great. Haven’t tried theirs before and I’m a fan of the fit and feel look forward to testing the durability. Can absolutely crush some fruit gushers too, looks like Santa did his research, Thanks so much Secret Santa.
View attachment 9225908
Some awesome Puma goodies in there! Well done Santa!

It’s been so fun catching up on all the reveals the past few days. Great job on the videos everyone and awesome work by all of the Secret Santa’s!

View attachment 9225908
I really like the golf cart shirt. What brand is that? I see the Puma logo on the cart, so maybe it is Puma?

Sorry, we just got home.

View attachment 9225933
Deep Breath Omg GIF by BLoafX
Holy blades

I just opened up the sleeves of balls that my Santa sent to check them out and found more surprises. Anime Gods Chrome Soft X LS are 🔥 wouldn’t you agree @xThor and @Muchmore18
IMG_3499.jpeg

View attachment 9225908
That’s a nice haul! Love the purple and that tshirt!

Ok. I have a dilemma. I have a video and photo ready but I'm not sure about posting video.

How to do it or whether you want to post it?

Ok. I have a dilemma. I have a video and photo ready but I'm not sure about posting video.
Do the video and show your pearly whites!

Santa’s continue to bring the heat!

Pretty cool that there are Saturday deliveries!

Ok. My secret Santa did some amazing stalking and got some great stuff. I'll post a picture and video! The video is just got too much fun at the end to leave out!
IMG_0698.jpeg

View attachment 9225908
Another great haul

Back