The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another video uploading right now... takes forever to upload to youtube. Should be there in abooooooot 20-25 minutes.

Does it involve your lollipop guild dancing around you mesmerized by your length.

Shot another 91 today. It was disappointing. I had no idea where my driver was going as you can see in the screenshot. Again struggled putting with 34 total. The highlight was getting two birds in a row on the back.

Screenshot2011-07-31at65518PM.png

doesn't look too bag OEM.

3 Penalties hurt
Only 1 3 putt though
Looks like you hung in tough on the back 9 instead of just going through the motions. Nice back 2 back birds

Solid back 9 OEM. Nice birds! How did the short irons/wedges treat you today?

Great video "The Belbs"!! Although I am concerned that the 3rd person references are getting a bit out of hand, eh?

So Team Hackers was at the hacking again and this time found a video of Colonel Biggsy in his garage.

Good morning Morgan Cuppers! Today is my only day off until next Sunday, I'm thinking about a golf marathon or a solid range session in the morning with a relaxing afternoon. The weathers calling for some rain.

I always knew biggsy had a special place in his hand for me.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

HAHAH. I missed that earlier...

awesome video Belbin.

Nice videos boys.

Hey SW, are you still at the pump? I love how it also sputters random bits of gas like our very own CG 13 minute backswing. :D

Nice video, belbs!

The best part is bama and duey together give you one more fan. Awesome stuff.

lol...funny JB... another short joke..:bananadance:
Hey Duey, I dont know about you but thats the first short joke I have ever heard....
I can't believe someone would actually comment on our height...
Never even thought about that..
Next thing you know, he will comment on my lack of hair....

but seriously.....JB is just sore I did not put my allegiance toward team Hackers as he knows the super karma I can project onto the winning Paradise Team...

doesn't look too bag OEM.

3 Penalties hurt
Only 1 3 putt though
Looks like you hung in tough on the back 9 instead of just going through the motions. Nice back 2 back birds

Solid back 9 OEM. Nice birds! How did the short irons/wedges treat you today?

Thanks guys. DD, a little better today but not quite what I prefer. Those two birds were PW's that were all over the pin though.

but seriously.....JB is just sore I did not put my allegiance toward team Hackers as he knows the super karma I can project onto the winning Paradise Team...

Yeah, that must be it. You caught me.
I did notice the lack of hair, but I just assumed it was because I could stare down on the top of your head.

Belbs, loved the video. I always like it when I get a shout out, thanks buddy. Your golf course looks like it would be fun to play golf on. Glad to see your lady embracing this as well.

BTW belbs, did you go all Garrigus on your putter bro? You did, didn't you? You cut it down so you'd look like another long knocking TM staffer.

BTW belbs, did you go all Garrigus on your putter bro? You did, didn't you? You cut it down so you'd look like another long knocking TM staffer.

Nah. Its The Belbs. He's freaking huge.
Everything looks smaller in his hands...:beat-up::D

Nah. Its The Belbs. He's freaking huge.
Everything looks smaller in his hands...:beat-up::D

That's what flashy tells me.

Great video "The Belbs" where can I get one of these playing lessons eh? I will drive the 10000 meters oooout there to get one there, but I don't shoot a hoser pins. Thats was freaking funny man, loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back