CONTEST Thrillbilly Jim's Spicy Thankful Thanksgiving Day Contest

I have a lot to be thankful for, far more than I have to be bothered about. I'll elaborate on a few.

I don't live in a place where I worry about car bombs, missiles or bullets hitting my home, my place of work, or where I need to shop.

We don't wonder where our next meal will come from.

My family is overall healthy and happy. Not perfectly healthy, but healthy enough to not stress about it all the time.

I'm thankful for THP. For the forum, and the relationships (both virtual and in person). For the giveaways (both by THP, and by members). For it being a place where I can get away from a crazy day and not have the insanity that is today's world be magnified.

I'm grateful that I get to keep watching my son wrestle for a few more years. He's worked hard his whole life, and someday I won't get to watch him anymore.

I am very thankful that I have everything that I need. Plenty of wants and desires, but I don't go without things that I need.

Thanks for a reminder to slow down and think about it @Thrillbilly Jim, and for the potential reward for doing so :)

This literally hurts my soul. Is there anything we can do? I'd be happy to send a Christmas gift or something. I can't imagine a 3rd grader ever having to feel like that.
They do family sponsorships for children who are in need during Christmas. I will ask my wife if he is on that list.

They do family sponsorships for children who are in need during Christmas. I will ask my wife if he is on that list.
Please let me know what you find out... Thanks.

Wow that is an awesome gesture.
Lots to be thankful for this year, good health, my mom is still doing well at 87. A new start on life after a divorce.

Not an entry :LOL:: I am thankful to be part of this community.

Bumping because Thanksgiving is approaching.

I am thankful for my wife, for without her steadfast support and understanding my life would be much different. If I were still here.

Last day to enter! Happy Thanksgiving!

Bumping the thread for the 2nd helping fellas.

I'm thankful for this amazing community. I'm thankful for a healthy family. And I'm thankful for my dad getting through his recent health scare.

A lot to be thankful for this holiday season.

And amazing gesture!!
I didn’t think I was gonna get a winner for a while. The first name I pulled was a no entry post, then I pulled a name whose not a 2024 Albatross member, then I pulled myself…this better not end up on the No Context thread😆, then I finally got a winner. Congratulations @Nappy! PM me your information and I’ll get this golf shaft headed your way.

I didn’t think I was gonna get a winner for a while. The first name I pulled was a no entry post, then I pulled a name whose not a 2024 Albatross member, then I pulled myself…this better not end up on the No Context thread😆, then I finally got a winner. Congratulations @Nappy! PM me your information and I’ll get this golf shaft headed your way.

Well this is a surprise! Appreciate it @Thrillbilly Jim

Thanks again for the contest!!

Back