New Cell Phone Case

BTW, @JB link to the minimalist case? My buddy has a phone that his work gave him and then when they laid him off, they let him keep it. He doesn't have a case but he may like something like that.

I don't hate it, but it's not for me.

Are people really throwing their phones out the window? What is happening here?

We aren't throwing phones out windows, but they don't get treated like a breakable item all the time either. When we are out hiking or fishing in the mountains, those are the drops I'm worried about.

BTW, @JB link to the minimalist case? My buddy has a phone that his work gave him and then when they laid him off, they let him keep it. He doesn't have a case but he may like something like that.
Search for frameless case on Amazon. There are tons of them.

How?
Each corner is covered.
Top is covered.
Bottom is covered.
Camera and lenses are covered.

Are people really throwing their phones out the window? What is happening here?
nah whole screen is unprotected. Would need to land flat or right on an edge to not have issues. Seems like phones never fall that way. Maybe i am wrong, just seems like it would need more to protect the screen.

nah whole screen is unprotected. Would need to land flat or right on an edge to not have issues. Seems like phones never fall that way. Maybe i am wrong, just seems like it would need more to protect the screen.
Screen protector can go on this to cover it like any other case.
I think most phones fall on a corner.

Nope. I need a regular case that molds around the raised camera lenses. I absolutely hate the recent trend of the camera lenses jutting out of the back of the phones so that it doesn't lay flat

Screen protector can go on this to cover it like any other case.
I think most phones fall on a corner.
Makes sense, but still feels like a big weakness. I have only dropped mine a couple times, so dont have a lot of experience with drops. My thoughts are really just going off gut reaction. If it actually worked well enough seems like it would be pretty slick.

Nope. I need a regular case that molds around the raised camera lenses. I absolutely hate the recent trend of the camera lenses jutting out of the back of the phones so that it doesn't lay flat
This does go around the camera lenses. In fact right over them for complete protection

I'd prefer a full case. I don't abuse my phones but I know my luck and the minute I go with a case like that is when I drop my phone

This does go around the camera lenses. In fact right over them for complete protection
Yeah I see that but still won't lay flat

Yeah I see that but still won't lay flat
That would be a monster case if that is what we are after. Definitely belt clip material

That would be a monster case if that is what we are after. Definitely belt clip material
Nah my go-to spigen neo-hybrid case is just thick enough to cover the camera bump on my S22. I have never broken a screen since using these the last 6-7 years
title_web_galaxy_s22_nh_01_b8acd005-8758-4265-9764-76eed3ccf0c8.jpg

Nah my go-to spigen neo-hybrid case is just thick enough to cover the camera bump on my S22. I have never broken a screen since using these the last 6-7 years
title_web_galaxy_s22_nh_01_b8acd005-8758-4265-9764-76eed3ccf0c8.jpg
Green text bubbles explains everything

Moving closer to getting one myself
Dont order “red” is my only instruction.
I like it so much I might order another one in a different color

Well less case and more guard. What do you think?
View attachment 9221543
Uuum, I'm with @GolferGal. Where's the rest of it? I know your Charge Cards taken a hit with all these Events so if your a little tight my Wife has one laying around... She likes protection. 😉

Uuum, I'm with @GolferGal. Where's the rest of it? I know your Charge Cards taken a hit with all these Events so if your a little tight my Wife has one laying around... She likes protection. 😉
You seem like a belt clip guy 🤣

This does me no good whatsoever. I saw when this was first posted and thought, big NO.
Last week I had a hole punched in my phone right into the center of the camera lens on the phone. It looked like a bullet hole dead in the center of the lens. Luckily it was only the glass portion of the outer case that was damaged.
Then yesterday, while getting in my car leaving the driving range, I dropped my phone trying to close the door. Landed flat on the front face. Didn't realise it for a few hours, but it cracked the screen and really caused some issues. Bad thing is it had a screen protector on it and it didn't help here. New screen on order.
Guess I need a full protective case.

This does me no good whatsoever. I saw when this was first posted and thought, big NO.
Last week I had a hole punched in my phone right into the center of the camera lens on the phone. It looked like a bullet hole dead in the center of the lens. Luckily it was only the glass portion of the outer case that was damaged.
Then yesterday, while getting in my car leaving the driving range, I dropped my phone trying to close the door. Landed flat on the front face. Didn't realise it for a few hours, but it cracked the screen and really caused some issues. Bad thing is it had a screen protector on it and it didn't help here. New screen on order.
Guess I need a full protective case.
A hole punched through the camera would have the same protection on this as most cases since the lens is fully covered and flat on the face is the same, you can have a screen protector just like any case

My phone wouldn’t last long without a good case. I like the mous case.

I go caseless. Don’t hate this, but I’m rolling totally unprotected.

Back