EXPERIENCE 2023 Grandaddy of Them All with Callaway Golf

I guess it’s would be BaldMuch am I right?

Drums GIF by Moncho

This.... completely agree...this is going to be crazy! If it's better than Paradym .. oh my
I don't know what I would improve upon with my Paradym X...but if they have wow!

I need to amend my answer from the rapidfire, on the equipment. I was thinking and speaking only in terms of hard goods. I might be most excited about the golf ball.
Can't wait for more on this one!

Ok back to the Grandaddy! I needed that laugh.

So everyone one that listened to the videos heard what we are all excited about with the fitting process. I want to hear what the THP universe is excited about…

Go…

So everyone one that listened to the videos heard what we are all excited about with the fitting process. I want to hear what the THP universe is excited about…

Go…
Drama Popcorn GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Go…
Im excited about the putter fitting, intrigued with this new line up what people are fit to.

Also, I am thrilled to see how you came up with the pairings.

Go…
Right now it's who will you get to meet. Once the Grandaddy begins I'm gonna let you guys tell me what I should be excited about. My bag is pretty solid and I should leave it alone, but that's not something I think I can do. Probably soft performance goods in second. And that new driver of course. And the Green Zone. And basically everything.

I don't know what I would improve upon with my Paradym X...but if they have wow!
When JB is excited, I know something BIG is coming

Go…
I'm excited about the driver talk, and for the golf ball talk for that matter. I've been on the Paradym driver hype train since putting it in the bag this summer, and I've also gamed the Chromesoft all year, after a fitting conversation with @vgolfman .

But a putter fitting, after seeing that Ai One Odyssey event, has me really excited for you guys. Putting will be important during the competition, so I'm curious to see who can improve, and get comfortable, with their new flatstick!

Go…
@JB being excited about the golf ball and Driver has me excited about those as far as equipment. But I’m really just super excited for all the pictures you guys can share, the group in front of ECPC, the Clive, that everyone posts when they first see the course from the clubhouse!

@JB’s level of excitement when he said driver is something.
Yeah, dude. That got my attention too. Makes me wonder what they could possibly be doing.

Are you still irons after the excitement from
JB last night and today?
I don't know about @mtbloco, but I definitely am - especially after I went and hit the Apex Pros today!

Are you still irons after the excitement from
JB last night and today?
As I mentioned earlier....I would like to change my answer.

That said, if there is an amazing perfect for me set of irons on the horizon...then that would beat out driver. But it sounds like a magic driver and golf ball line IS a given....so the excitement for them is very high.

Back