Cobra Darkspeed Drivers

Should be fun to see more details here. They look really good. Nice to see some of the stuff MC participants got to see coming to fruition.

Can the video of my hit with it at MC be posted? It's got a good depiction of the sound.. I was hoping I would end up on cobras social media but it's not pretty enough of a swing 😆
I watched you hit it on the range, You hit it pretty well.

This is freaking exciting. Going to impress a lot of people i think.

Really like the looks of that

Can the video of my hit with it at MC be posted? It's got a good depiction of the sound.. I was hoping I would end up on cobras social media but it's not pretty enough of a swing 😆
I'm watching it while definitely not driving and swing looks good. I'm going to pull up the audio on something other than my truck or phone though to check how realistic the sound is.

I'm watching it while definitely not driving and swing looks good. I'm going to pull up the audio on something other than my truck or phone though to check how realistic the sound is.
All you Morgan Cuppers are such teases!

No sir. You can share that upon release

2024 needs to be the year I go Cobra driver. It's been a long, long time.
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

How did I miss this this morning?
Those are impressive looking! Getting excited for next year's releases now.

DarkSpeed! I dig the name!

On one hand, I’m sad that the Aerojet isn’t getting another year of run because I still think it’s the best driver in the market. On the other hand, the DarkSpeed is a monster. So I’m stoked to have that option.

Oh f**k. That is DEEP.

The Black Lux XV 2.0 I ordered may, or may not, be directly related to pairing with this driver release.

It is

Back