The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so down? You have that mcook as a supporter. And that shrill woman, what's her name? Oh yeah, Hawk. Kevin

Yep - still here and not going anywhere!

I make a really ugly girl. Didn't you see the picture I posted last night?

I got us covered...I got the legs and make a sexy b*tch!

Of course I'd welcome you, Clay. Instead, you chose to bandwagon on like so many others before you :) Just so you know, this is all in fun, btw :) I know you're new to this and don't want to get a weird like a few of your co-fans.

Speaking of them - where did Boss and Sean go? Disappearing well before the event like the majority of TP shield owners.

It's not really fair having Clay talking trash. I can't really let him have it. It's like fighting a girl. Your screwed either way.

Agreed - having 2 kids of my own I have a hard time picking on those that do not know any better...

HAHA. The best part of this thread is watching Gray try to keep up. He is always about 4 pages behind. Confused and not really all there. It might be time for a home.

OG is doing good at 4 pages behind. Clay on the other hand did not even know who was playing in the event...too late for him to catch up. He will just ride that broken down band wagon as long as he can.

My god man, that sounds like disaster, kinda like team hackers actually.

The burning you'll soon have in your chest, you'll remember that feeling come Sunday, August 21.

--
tapatalk

Who are you? Oh yeah...another TP supporter making their bi-weekly visit to this thread.

The colonel just woke up from another sheet soaked episode of How the Belbs turns and is as usual insane. But we always enjoy his massive coloneling of utter non-sense, then he vanishes faster than P4B in a FL match.

Nice to see you Colonel!! Will you make another appearance before Sunday? :D

I'm up for a practice round or two on Thursday. The person who was supposed to make our tee time is no longer available. Lemme know.

The onslaught on multi-quoting is staggering.

Get with the program buddy - it is now called "coloneling". :D

My sunglasses for The Morgan Cup arrived tonight. I went with the white Retego's.

VID00076.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

These glasses are awesome and I can't wait to get them on the course Saturday. Thanks so much TaylorMade/Adidas Golf and THP!!

Cool shades.

Anyone with a Labrador Retriever has to be a pretty decent person. Love the shades DD!

Word on the street is there will be some videos coming. Might be a day or two, but they are in the works.

<Activate Coloneling>

It's not really fair having Clay talking trash. I can't really let him have it. It's like fighting a girl. Your screwed either way.

I bet he doesn't prefer the ladies tees. :alien:

I love how testy Clay's choosing to support Team Paradise has made the Hackers. It's tough when you learn you're not as attractive as you think you are.

It's about the swagga.

Kevin
Word!! And I'm the one who thinks I'm a legend on my own mind.

Is swagga like walking as though you spent the night before in a tent with biggsy? You know, things are sore but you don't want anyone to know?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The first rule of tent club is...you don't talk about tent club. Hehe

Jake throws up a huge # b/c he always does in Florida. That's my prediction. I also think Jrod dismantles Paradisians. I think he's being completely over looked.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!
True, we still nothing about him, DD or adwill. Yet Paradise isn't around. Laughable really.

I'm back from the Market, my booth was a big hit, I just hit xft wedges into the crowd again and the people went crazy. I had American tourists going crazy with my Canadian swing, and my "oouuts" and "eh's". I got a lot of tips...from range pro's and I was like "dude, this is a market, settle down and leave me alone." Then, I pulled oout the Rescue 11 hybrids, they were the only thing at the market whiter than me. I hit some crazy long shots over the market and into the ocean, the people went crazy, then one went astray and hit a window, I blamed it on a chubby tourist who couldn't run away from the RCMP. Next, the woods came out, Burner Superfast 2.0 driver and 3 wood. The ooooohhhs, and ouuutttsss from the Canadians could be heard from kilometers away as we all sweated in the mild celcius temperatures, while the American tourists seemed to get angry and pushed over the Canadians to get a look at these wonderful woods, the fallen Canadians apologized about being in the way, and then had some donuts. People wanted to see me swing them...but I let the tension build, by rolling some putts down the street with my custom TM-770 putter, the rolled true all the way to the bottom of the market, the sea of tourists parted for the Penta, as they stared in awe at is 5 layers of awesome!
Finally, the smooth swinging Canadian unleashed some drivers, with a "GEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOOOOOUT!" that scared the fanny packs right off the Americans, but they didn't notice as the ball flew, long and straight, right into the upper deck of their mighty cruise ship.
I left to a standing ovation, and cheers for TaylorMade.

Haha, Highbreeze bringing it. :golfclap:

<Deactivate Coloneling>

Anyone with a Labrador Retriever has to be a pretty decent person. Love the shades DD!

Thanks JRod. Labs are definitely cool dogs.

John Deere Tappin...

Morning all, the Belbs checking in. About to hit the course, and I'll be sure to try and hit some par 4 greens in one for all my fans.

I'll be back a little later on!

The Belbs out.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Yeah, he sent me a few emails saying he wanted to set up a video chat to check it out. I marked them as spam and reported him to the medical board.

I'll admit it, that was pretty funny. I was wondering why I was getting all of those calls from the medical board recently.

I'm back from the Market, my booth was a big hit, I just hit xft wedges into the crowd again and the people went crazy. I had American tourists going crazy with my Canadian swing, and my "oouuts" and "eh's". I got a lot of tips...from range pro's and I was like "dude, this is a market, settle down and leave me alone." Then, I pulled oout the Rescue 11 hybrids, they were the only thing at the market whiter than me. I hit some crazy long shots over the market and into the ocean, the people went crazy, then one went astray and hit a window, I blamed it on a chubby tourist who couldn't run away from the RCMP. Next, the woods came out, Burner Superfast 2.0 driver and 3 wood. The ooooohhhs, and ouuutttsss from the Canadians could be heard from kilometers away as we all sweated in the mild celcius temperatures, while the American tourists seemed to get angry and pushed over the Canadians to get a look at these wonderful woods, the fallen Canadians apologized about being in the way, and then had some donuts. People wanted to see me swing them...but I let the tension build, by rolling some putts down the street with my custom TM-770 putter, the rolled true all the way to the bottom of the market, the sea of tourists parted for the Penta, as they stared in awe at is 5 layers of awesome!
Finally, the smooth swinging Canadian unleashed some drivers, with a "GEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOOOOOUT!" that scared the fanny packs right off the Americans, but they didn't notice as the ball flew, long and straight, right into the upper deck of their mighty cruise ship.
I left to a standing ovation, and cheers for TaylorMade.

CB, there's some interesting stuff going on in your head. I'm not going to try to figure it all out, I'll just say that your post was funny as well.

Looks like there may be some storms up here later today...made me think that it's my worst nightmare for the Morgan Cup: storms washing out some of the competition.

Looks like there may be some storms up here later today...made me think that it's my worst nightmare for the Morgan Cup: storms washing out some of the competition.

Dont you know when it is a thunder storm in FL, that is just the colonel mad because he missed the FW. In the Morgan Cup he is so good now, that that will just not happen, so we will be storm free. :clown::alien::act-up:

Dont you know when it is a thunder storm in FL, that is just the colonel mad because he missed the FW. In the Morgan Cup he is so good now, that that will just not happen, so we will be storm free. :clown::alien::act-up:

Interesting, I hadn't thought of that. All I know is that coolbreeze better not bring that Pacific Northwest weather down to Florida, I'm not in the mood to wear flannel during the Morgan Cup.

Where's Esox and Clay? I suppose they sleep all day like most lazy paradisians. I can sympathize. That massive coloneling-bomb damn near put me to sleep.

Where's Esox and Clay? I suppose they sleep all day like most lazy paradisians. I can sympathize. That massive coloneling-bomb damn near put me to sleep.

Did you get your twelve hours of shut eye?

Kevin

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sick of all this talk aboot the weather.

About 8. I get up around the time most paradians quit walking the streets.

I love hearing about matchups.
People are starting to get excited.
Clay's voice changed 3 tones higher when he picked the Paradisians (rumors about why are just that, rumors)
First two matchups are listed, the singles are all that is left....Very interesting.

The singles pairings should be great.

Clay's voice changed 3 tones higher when he picked the Paradisians (rumors about why are just that, rumors)
First two matchups are listed, the singles are all that is left....Very interesting.

The singles pairings should be great.

That's when TP really starts getting worried knowing that the length of Belbs will no longer carry one of their teams. :D

Singles matches are very interesting, most of them I think you can guess, the rest are pretty wide open.

That's when TP really starts getting worried knowing that the length of Belbs will no longer carry one of their teams. :D

I'm sure Belbs will try to hammer his length into his opponents head a few times. Hopefully there is a security guard to keep him at bay.

Interesting, I hadn't thought of that. All I know is that coolbreeze better not bring that Pacific Northwest weather down to Florida, I'm not in the mood to wear flannel during the Morgan Cup.

I'm actually trying to bring the Pacific Northwest weather down for the Morgan Cup, I play in rain and wind 7 months a year (I'm joking here...sort of...its 6 months) so if its rainy and windy during the MC, I will be in my element.

I'm sure Belbs will try to hammer his length into his opponents head a few times. Hopefully there is a security guard to keep him at bay.

Oh boy...I want to elaborate on that but gotta keep it clean.

You know that someone will show up without their game...it is inevitable. Dare we say that someone gets the Florida shanks? Well....besides the obvious that is Jake?

I think the first round will be full of chokes, but people should settle a bit after that.

You know that someone will show up without their game...it is inevitable. Dare we say that someone gets the Florida shanks? Well....besides the obvious that is Jake?

I've had the VA shanks for a week now, so I should be shank free in FL.

John Deere Tappin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back