The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a shame really. I'm starting to take these decisions personally. Like guys are choosing biggsy over me. I know biggsy's always here, giving advice, answering questions, being active in other threads.........oh, wait.

Well, I just don't get it. I'm sure clay has his reasons. I won't forget it though :)

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

What's not to get......? the overwhelming swagga of you and JB overtook your own team. 2 or 3 really good players don't make a winning team. Look at the Miami Heat....

I have to go now, the wifey says no more tapatalking at the dinner table. Bye guys, TH sucks!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Its a shame really. I'm starting to take these decisions personally. Like guys are choosing biggsy over me. I know biggsy's always here, giving advice, answering questions, being active in other threads.........oh, wait.

Well, I just don't get it. I'm sure clay has his reasons. I won't forget it though :)

Never forget dude.

I already have plans for Thursday, I heard the Harry Potter World at Universal Orlando was pretty sweet, I'm going to check that out.

Spoiler
Just kidding, I'm getting some practice in at Reunion with my teammates, what else would I do?

You are there for a few days...Im sure we can squeeze a round in sometime. But you backpedal amazingly well. :alien:

Why so down? You have that mcook as a supporter. And that shrill woman, what's her name? Oh yeah, Hawk.

Kevin

Why so down? You have that mcook as a supporter. And that shrill woman, what's her name? Oh yeah, Hawk.

Kevin

I make a really ugly girl. Didn't you see the picture I posted last night?

Kevin

could someone pick up that gauntlet that just got thrown down?

The one of you and TC? Yeah. That was ugly.....

We should get a big game going on Thursday. That would be awesome. We could all toss a sawbuck or two into the pot and figure out a net or gross game. Skins or whatever. Let me send some emails.

TC, CB, and JB, maybe you could find the rest of your team and ask if they'd be up for it.

Kevin

could someone pick up that gauntlet that just got thrown down?

If that is the gauntlet either you are the biggest skimmer of this thread and just trying to make One-T proud or have absolutely no sense of humor. Im still trying to figure out which it is.

Kevin

I just dropped my Popsicle right out of my mouth laughing so hard :rofl::laughing:

If that is the gauntlet either you are the biggest skimmer of this thread and just trying to make One-T proud or have absolutely no sense of humor. Im still trying to figure out which it is.

biggest skimmer..... lol.

You are there for a few days...Im sure we can squeeze a round in sometime. But you backpedal amazingly well. :alien:

I come in late on Wednesday night and leave early on Monday morning after the tournament. Perhaps we could both do our media day duties really early on Friday and get out for an afternoon round.

I thought that was heroin chic. You could make a fortune on the runway doing that.

Kevin

We should get a big game going on Thursday. That would be awesome. We could all toss a sawbuck or two into the pot and figure out a net or gross game. Skins or whatever. Let me send some emails.

TC, CB, and JB, maybe you could find the rest of your team and ask if they'd be up for it.

Kevin

Where is your team again?
You and The Dolphin making a few posts this evening? The colonel is no where to be found. Jake is drunk and his wife took his balls, I mean phone, Belbs left and Yoccos was deported and Ddec quit.

The answer is yes. Poor Clay. He's gone for 4 months and act likes he some clue what is going on in here. It will be funny when he quietly disappears like the rest of them.

I come in late on Wednesday night and leave early on Monday morning after the tournament. Perhaps we could both do our media day duties really early on Friday and get out for an afternoon round.

That would be a great way to get the confidence high. Kind of like Tiger playing at the Firestone instead of the Nationwide where he belongs.

The answer is yes. Poor Clay. He's gone for 4 months and act likes he some clue what is going on in here. It will be funny when he quietly disappears like the rest of them.

I'm here..... may I help you ma'm?

BTW, If I chose your team, you would be welcoming me back with full glory........ stop crying about it and go out and prove me wrong.

Gotta go to the market tonight, the people want to see more of my golf swing.

Hairy's sister was kind enough to Skype me a couple pictures last night:

4662436764_d804371733.jpg

I do like clay, he's a good kid. He's playing with fire though. And cheese fart himself decided to hang out tonight. Was the ladies bridge club canceled tonight?

Gotta go to the market tonight, the people want to see more of my golf swing.

you must be going to the Charles Barkley NBA Shop.......

I do like clay, he's a good kid. He's playing with fire though. And cheese fart himself decided to hang out tonight. Was the ladies bridge club canceled tonight?

He stays up late, remember? It's like playing from the senior tees.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was deported. Luckily I had my papers and $1.85 for the bus fare back.

It was actually a nap and I had to clean out my THP inbox. It was full from all the support. Cause we're awesome.

I'm here..... may I help you ma'm?

BTW, If I chose your team, you would be welcoming me back with full glory........ stop crying about it and go out and prove me wrong.

Hawk is not playing. He is wearing a dress and on the sidelines as a cheerleader :banana:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was deported. Luckily I had my papers and $1.85 for the bus fare back.

It was actually a six hour range session and I had to clean out my inbox. It was full with more swing tips. Cause we're still working hard.

Keeping it real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back