McDonalds Coca-Cola…

Wife makes me go out of my way for mcd coke. Always annoying

McDonalds turned Coke into their own science project and did a great job with it.

The McDonald’s coke is the best, hands down

McD's like any other fast food joint is hit or miss. It all depends on how the machines are mixed.

Coke-a-Cola from Mexico made with cane sugar is the best. McDonalds' Coke is also amazing.

Coke-a-Cola from Mexico made with cane sugar is the best. McDonalds' Coke is also amazing.

Yeah, the original formula would put hair on your teeth and my you tear up when you chugged it. My grandfather worked for Coca Cola for 39 years. I never paid for it until I was out of high school. Pepsi was sewer water.

Yeah, the original formula would put hair on your teeth and my you tear up when you chugged it. My grandfather worked for Coca Cola for 39 years. I never paid for it until I was out of high school. Pepsi was sewer water.
All the sweetness will out the syrup feel. It's amazing.

Same, my wife makes me drive all over for her coke.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Haven't had a carbonated drink in about 8 years... (used to preach in rehab centers before covid,,, and would say... the only thing i'm addicted to ...was 'Coke' a cola..... finally a challenge became to overcome that addiction and kicked the cola out of my life... yes... I think it was definitely a healthy decision.

McDonalds turned Coke into their own science project and did a great job with it.

I could be wrong but I’m 80% sure it’s a different syrup, only slightly, than bottled Cokes.

Back