The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love it Jake, That was quite nice of you to answer those questions

Working, someone has to support your wife and my kid. :alien:

-Original Entertaining Man
I thought it looked like you

vwman.jpg

Vacationing BEFORE the Morgan Cup?!?

Team paradises priorities are all f'ed up.

I'm saving our vacation for after we win the Morgan Cup; were going to Disney!

Man flipper I hope you can carry your partner in round 1. He's gonna have his head in the clouds. I love it.

You'd feel right at home waiting on one of these then:

DISNEY-articleLarge.jpg

Are you sure you really want to know the truth? It's time to know once and for all.

Lol that's hilarious Jake!!!

You guys are creative; I'm gonna have to really think on some ideas...

You were so put of breTh haha was hoping you didn't stroke out on us.

Can you please wear that mask Sunday. K ty

I am a little bothered here. Ever since the birth of Joshua Babbitt in TMC, it seems as though Team Hackers has stopped participating as much. CG13, comes on for 2 miutes at a time, I think he only posts during his backswing. I mean, jRod, used to post like crazy. DD, another one we couldnt keep off the forum. AD...was on here every hour on the hour..now nothing. I have started to see a decline in CB and OEM Sharts participation as well. Whats going on?

Your crazy- I'm on here All the time. 36 holes today; 18 yesterday, I work in a bar- not in front of a computer:

If I had a desk job I would be posting day and night!

Poor one-T I detect a sad tone this past week; you know ever since JB showed up.

I hope you have to play him; let me take Jake.

Are you sure you really want to know the truth? It's time to know once and for all.

sweet baby jesus. This had me crying. P4B-this is classic.

Vacationing BEFORE the Morgan Cup?!?

Team paradises priorities are all f'ed up.

I'm saving our vacation for after we win the Morgan Cup; were going to Disney!

Man flipper I hope you can carry your partner in round 1. He's gonna have his head in the clouds. I love it.

Pretty sure this sign is going to be your downfall at Disney.

20010532s-12.jpg

Team Hackers is on the cutting edge of many things in technology like VCRs, text messages and even email hacking. Thanks to our incredible tech team, we even have devices to see into the dreams of Captain Intensity. Most of the stuff is pretty boring, but this little sequence we found worthy of posting.

hold it, hold it

the funny thing is that I think you and I are the only ones who know what that means

I'm sure you two are just making fun of my swing yet again. Classic.

What else ya got oneT?

ahahahahaha! Now that is some funny stuff.

Your crazy- I'm on here All the time. 36 holes today; 18 yesterday, I work in a bar- not in front of a computer:

If I had a desk job I would be posting day and night!

Poor one-T I detect a sad tone this past week; you know ever since JB showed up.

I hope you have to play him; let me take Jake.

You detect nothing from me you little ewok. I do not fear JB's arrival. not one bit buddy. You are a fool to think you have the game to play me or Jake.

Pretty sure this sign is going to be your downfall at Disney.

20010532s-12.jpg

hahaha....Its Hawk at that

I'm sure you two are just making fun of my swing yet again. Classic.

What else ya got oneT?

It is a joke with me and one of your very own team mates....you sure you know what it is? I have lots. you want me to re post my videos from this morning?

The Case of the Missing Ddec

Funny I thought flipper would have been the one with the gag; he likes men too?

Hell, I don't even know what "hold it.......hold it" means, and coolbreeze is on my team. I don't really care what it means either. I might email him abooot it.

I'm ready for another Jake video.

Me too, I'm not even gonna post what I got recorded. This is too good!!!!

Team Hackers is on the cutting edge of many things in technology like VCRs, text messages and even email hacking. Thanks to our incredible tech team, we even have devices to see into the dreams of Captain Intensity. Most of the stuff is pretty boring, but this little sequence we found worthy of posting.
This deserves it. Bwhahahahaha. Well done Co-Cap!

I gotta give credit there...hahaha. Hell of an idea and well played!

OEM is coming along well with his potty training. He hopes to be in his big boy pants by the time the MC rolls around. The binkys, that's a whole different story altogether.

4c650e3a-dac5-993c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back