The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video even brought back Paradisian supporters. Way to go P4B....

sorry JB i would of been here but i was away ove rthe weekend for a wedding and today ive been to work. im back now soooo ill do some skim reading around the site

I've been working on some things... excuse the hat - I briefly lost my mind for a few minutes.
I love it Belbs...you know it's good when the camera operator can't keep a straight face. Absolutely freakin' hysterical.

JB says hi!!!

[YOUTUBE]x6dtjWzCV5g[/YOUTUBE]
bwhahahah

TC has had enough of my crap.He sent this to me. I was a little hurt and surprised.

[YOUTUBE]ORqr383_4z8[/YOUTUBE]
It's funny because it's true. Lving the videos Yoccos, just pure awesomeness.

Hawk stopped in NC to say hi

[video=youtube;L-o61nfpvjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-o61nfpvjk[/video]
hahahaha. Spot on.

I made this video late and didnt have time to script it. I later thought of some funny ideas. Oh well, this gets the point across

[video=youtube;SviV5q8pi-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SviV5q8pi-4[/video]
Bwhahahaha. Penis colada.

JB actually showed pretty good form there, he may have a future as an EMT if this golf website thing doesn't pan out. :wink: Also, do I walk around with my name taped to my chest in huge letters? Hell yes!
It's funny because it's true. The Hackerettes have cracked everything.

Are you sure you really want to know the truth? It's time to know once and for all.

Jake, I love it man. Was Jake wearing Uggs? Can I get that Captain Intensity yodel as my ringtone, that was bad ass. I can't stop laughing!

The real captain intensity has arrived in the scene. :D

OH MY GOD! Biggsy has decided to grace us with his presence. We thought you had gone missing inside San Diego SIMS again.

Biggsy, you can organize a multi quote better than a team email buddy. Good job.

I would have replied sooner, but I broke my keyboard out of shear intensity. hehe haha :alien: :poop: :clown:

Man, I want to thank @marcawesome for the phone interview this morning:

Classic - Tmex getting prepared!!!

im in need of a golf fix i havent swung a club for 4 days........if i leave it much longer ill be swinging like a team hacker!!!!!!

Are you sure you really want to know the truth? It's time to know once and for all.

Hahaha - was waiting to see the note that Captain Intensity withdrew after falling 4 1/2 feet!!

On another news flash - Jake is still trying to catch his breath....3 hours later.

Hahaha - was waiting to see the note that Captain Intensity withdrew after falling 4 1/2 feet!!

On another news flash - Jake is still trying to catch his breath....3 hours later.
Needed to call a paramedic with some Oxygen, I'm good now though. That 4 1/2 feet drop was scary as hell dude. I'm lucky I had those boots on for support or I would have broken an ankle.

Needed to call a paramedic with some Oxygen, I'm good now though. That 4 1/2 feet drop was scary as hell dude. I'm lucky I had those boots on for support or I would have broken an ankle.

Very good point buddy! I hope Callaway provides us with some snow boots.

Man, I'm trying to get some work done today, but this thread has been great, plus I have to keep checking to see if a "The Morgan Cup, TaylorMade Staff Irons" thread pops up. I'm so excited to get my hands on these irons its crazy. I always know mine get here the day after the thread comes up, so I can't wait to see that thread pop up on here.

Man, I'm trying to get some work done today, but this thread has been great, plus I have to keep checking to see if a "The Morgan Cup, TaylorMade Staff Irons" thread pops up. I'm so excited to get my hands on these irons its crazy. I always know mine get here the day after the thread comes up, so I can't wait to see that thread pop up on here.

hold it, hold it

the funny thing is that I think you and I are the only ones who know what that means

hold it, hold it

the funny thing is that I think you and I are the only ones who know what that means

LOL, I think so too, its a "much too inside" joke.

RAR!!!

hulk.jpg

and the most random post of the day goes to

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
images

LOL, I think so too, its a "much too inside" joke.

Can someone explain that to Biggsy? Been getting some complaints lately if you know what I mean.

Team Paradise Gets Revenge.

Man, I want to thank @marcawesome for the phone interview this morning:

Paradise Punch is Awesome!
[video=youtube;X-aJPTVbc8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-aJPTVbc8k[/video]

I was slacking on my duties as Team Captain. I must multiquote the last few video efforts from Team Hackers and say something funny now, only to ignore all the rest of the posts.

Thanks.

Team Paradise's future: it's so bright, I've got to wear shades.

Thanks to adidas golf for the awesome sunglasses, looking forward to wearing them in the Morgan Cup!

5974508509_6db1a5276c_z.jpg

I was slacking on my duties as Team Captain. I must multiquote the last few video efforts from Team Hackers and say something funny now, only to ignore all the rest of the posts.

Thanks.

well done!

Are you Harold or Kumar? hahaha

Nice shades dude. Don't think we get shades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back