The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the short game video of yoccos! ROADHOUSE!!

Yoccos ranch video was comical too; man you picked that up like you were gonna DT it though, I was very scared.

Loved the short game video of yoccos! ROADHOUSE!!

Yoccos ranch video was comical too; man you picked that up like you were gonna DT it though, I was very scared.

Team Paradise rules!!! I have a little vid for you too :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

How many Paradisians does it take to make a video? 7.

6 to send emails back and forth trying to come up with a good idea.
1 to star in the video.
and everyone to wonder who/where The Dolphin is.

:D

How many Paradisians does it take to make a video? 7.

6 to send emails back and forth trying to come up with a good idea.
1 to star in the video.
and everyone to wonder who/where The Dolphin is.

:D

How many a-holes does it take to read someone else's email? Just one!

Oh and it is all 8 to make a video, we are a team through and through.

Tappin the keg!

Tappin the keg!

Wow.....Really?
Never read a single email in my life unless it arrived in my inbox.
Holy good lord dude, I have never resorted to name calling and false accusations.

I think the entire team is wearing the aluminum foil hats. The paranoia is clearly setting in.
And people wonder where the intensity label comes from....

Tappin the keg!

Belbs is a little salty this morning. tsk tsk now. I guess 35 putts will do that to you :alien:

Someone struck a nerve. Hey belbs, maybe if you didn't come in here crying like a terrible putting Canadian about your activity level, only for us to find out that you in fact email Captain Intensity all day, this wouldn't be a problem.

New flash: I've read them too. You guys (well 3 or 4 of you) are making this all about yourselves. Its pretty funny and disgisting actually. And it's precisely why I'm going to beat you.
Go borrow one of biggsy's tampons.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hahaha, just saw this. TC, did you shave your hand for this? hahah

Nope. My hand is from Fargo.

Ooops, I forgot...................hehe

Someone struck a nerve. Hey belbs, maybe if you didn't come in here crying like a terrible putting Canadian about your activity level, only for us to find out that you in fact email Captain Intensity all day, this wouldn't be a problem.

New flash: I've read them too. You guys (well 3 or 4 of you) are making this all about yourselves. Its pretty funny and disgisting actually. And it's precisely why I'm going to beat you.
Go borrow one of biggsy's tampons.

Reading other people's emails? Interesting, sounds like this guy:

murdoch.jpg

Also, pretty ironic that you would say some of us are making it all about ourselves. I guess building team camaraderie via conversation on email is something that doesn't fly in Team Hackers land.

Reading other people's emails? Interesting, sounds like this guy:

murdoch.jpg

Also, pretty ironic that you would say some of us are making it all about ourselves. I guess building team camaraderie via conversation on email is something that doesn't fly in Team Hackers land.

The Dolphin has spoken.

The Dolphin has left the building

Straight from Canada, Belbs talks about length.

Coffee and a cig puts me on the toilet taking a cg13

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

The Dolphin has spoken.

The Dolphin has left the building

I haven't left the building, I just don't get to sit in front of a computer all day like some other people. :alien:

About the picture I posted above....admit it: it would be funny to see TC get a pie in the face. TC would probably like it too, he looks like a guy that enjoys pie.

It's not like I'm hacking into someone's account dillweed. Clearly not everyone on your team loves the mass emailing done by a couple of you. Do whatever you want, just don't cry when we make fun of you for it.

What a bunch of over sensitive men. Especially hairy and belbs. Kind of fitting I get to play both of you. After the past couple of days I really like dirtdawg and my chances. You two will at least have each other to cry to. Less than a month hairy and I'll show you exactly why having fun and not ruling with an iron fist is more productive for an event like this.

I saw you shot an 88 yesterday. Let me guess: you emailed you team about it, gave them your stats, and then they all tell you what you should be working on? You're either ready for this or you aren't. Since JB came on board and ruined TP's day, esox shoots in the 90's, belbs loses, biggsy goes all mute and angry on us, one-t goes pisses urine, you wash pools, jake does little poopies, yoccos obsesses about making JB videos. You guys aren't in a good spot right now, so keep emailing away boys.

Haha TC, I don't obsess about making JB videos. You're still my #1. Hehe

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I haven't left the building, I just don't get to sit in front of a computer all day like some other people. :alien:

About the picture I posted above....admit it: it would be funny to see TC get a pie in the face. TC would probably like it too, he looks like a guy that enjoys pie.

B/c I'm fat?

Nice one.

Straight from Canada, Belbs talks about length.

Hahaha! Nice work dude.

This thread has taken a severe turn to the weird ever since Paradise was outed.

I am sure it doesn't need to be said but I am going to say it anyhow because I am an over sensitive female who is now participating a bit in this thread. All the jokes and videos that JB and I have created and will create are all in good fun. For us it's just about having fun and breathing some new light into the Morgan Cup thread. We want to get teams fired up and players excited for this once in a lifetime event. That's the point of the videos. At no point in time is anything a personal attack on someone and if someone does take personal offense to something send me a PM. This is and always has been about having fun. :smile:

Now get ready because we are working on another video for sometime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back