RBC Canadian Open (Spoilers)

Congrats Sean O'Hair! Lackluster playoff. Was pulling for Hadwin. He gets into Greenbrier next week by virtue of his top 10. Best finish by a Canadian since 04 when Weir was second.

I was pulling for Hadwin to come through....nice to see JD get a top 10 too.

The playoff sucked...ended up being a who screws this hole up less wins.

You sir are silly. He seems like a really good kid.

Edit: that close up there shoes, Adam could grow a serious Canadian Beard.

what? I want whoeer to win who hasd a Tour Black #1

Coincidence?
Sean O'Hair wins Canadian Open after splitting with Sean Foley.

Coincidence?

Interesting isn't it? His swing looks alot smother too.

Coincidence?

ha I was jusrt discoussing this with Tc. Interestringt.

The Foley haters crack me up. O'Hair said this in his post-round press conference:

SEAN O'HAIR: Yeah, I don't think I'd be here without Sean Foley. Sean really helped me learn about myself and about my game. He took me a long way in a short period of time. I learned a lot with him.

It was time to make a change, and that's really it's that simple. We're still close friends. We still chat quite a bit. You know, in this business nothing's guaranteed. We're always trying to find a way to play better.

Whatcha drinking OEM? Lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Well. I had a bottle of Absolute but its all gone now. lo.. No wim drinking water. it sucks lol.

Well. I had a bottle of Absolute but its all gone now. lo.. No wim drinking water. it sucks lol.

I think the Canadian Open thread demands that Molson be consumed.

Congrats O'Hair!!!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

7 iron 193, and sticks it in front of his home crowd! I think we might have our next great Canadian.

I thought Thainer said HE was the next great Canadian.

The Foley haters crack me up. O'Hair said this in his post-round press conference:

SEAN O'HAIR: Yeah, I don't think I'd be here without Sean Foley. Sean really helped me learn about myself and about my game. He took me a long way in a short period of time. I learned a lot with him.

It was time to make a change, and that's really it's that simple. We're still close friends. We still chat quite a bit. You know, in this business nothing's guaranteed. We're always trying to find a way to play better.

I didnt see a Foley hater in this thread. I saw myself talk of his win after splitting with Foley, but not a sole after that. In fact I asked a question that I feel is pretty darn legitimate based on the golf world right now. And I assure you, there is no hatred here.

Apparently some of his fans infer things.

You know as well as I do that Foley gets talked about like a dog on this board. It isn't hard to remember who those posts come from. And what makes you think I'm a Foley fan? That's a little inferring on your part.

Sean Foley is my BFF! I love golf coach's who are smaller than Yorkems' friend.

You know as well as I do that Foley gets talked about like a dog on this board. It isn't hard to remember who those posts come from. And what makes you think I'm a Foley fan? That's a little inferring on your part.

Where did I say you were a Foley fan? This is near comical.

Why can't people just leave Foley alone? Everyone always picks on him because his students don't do well while they are with him. Like that's his fault.

Stupid Foley. I hate him so much.

What did you expect him to say? Foley sucks.....LOL they have to be politically correct during these conferences...if Foley was so great don't you think he would still be with him?

NUFF SAID!

I LOVE Foley and what he did with is star pupil :D

JB or GG, can we get a WITB for O'Hair for this event?

We will have a full report on all the week's winners tomorrow morning.

Back