The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 putt pars and 4 putt bogeys are still good scores man. I have a lot of tips that can help, but won't talk about it here..... this calls for more emails, TO THE CLOUD!

Its funny cause its true.
Whoops...hehe

I wish Team Hackers had team meetings and large email threads. Oh well, I guess we will just have to stay relaxed and even keel about this great event.

3 putt pars and 4 putt bogeys are still good scores man. I have a lot of tips that can help, but won't talk about it here..... this calls for more emails, TO THE CLOUD!

Thanks for all those tips! It only took 6 emails to understand what Jake was trying to say.

Only 1 3putt today, no 3 putt pars. Just nothing dropped. With these new tips I should be able to get Under that magical 33 putts number. :)

Tappin the keg!

Hahaha. Holy hotmail Batman. 60 messages from Capt. Intensity. More videos must have been posted. To the batcave!!

Just got back in from mowing the grass...which was about the height of Jake's "trees". 26 days until Media Day with some great equipment excitement between now and then. It's really kind of hard to imagine that we are less than four weeks out when we've all been waiting over four months already.

Match play golf can be really weird.

Kevin

Kevin

Very insightful, thank you for that.

Butter is delicious.

Coolbreeze

Very insightful, thank you for that.

Butter is delicious.

Coolbreeze

Thank you. I like to keep it short. That way this thread doesn't get all cluttered up with golf talk.

Kevin

And butter is delicious. I might make a video about butter.

Kevin

I thought this was very sweet of Captain Intensity.

[YOUTUBE]-bT68pd8BbI[/YOUTUBE]

Absolutely - I did all kinds of yelling after putts today..... wasn't generally family friendly but I'll get there. Only 35 putts today (YUCK!)

damn dude I had 29 putts but couldnt get ofd the tee to save my life

Kevin

are you throwing in the towel too?

Dude, your feet are huge. They're like canoe paddles. You must be able to swim under water really, really fast.

Kevin

damn dude I had 29 putts but couldnt get ofd the tee to save my life

are you throwing in the towel too?

Not at all, but I did my best impression of you yesterday with a 91. Worst round in a long, long time. Lost 7 and 6 to a guy I gave 4 strokes. He shot 80.

Today me and my little Kiwi partner played a four ball match. At my club I'm an 8, he's a 19. We played an 8 and a 23, so my partner got 11 shots, and the 23 got 14.

I shot 77, my partner shot 89. The opposing 8 shot 82, the 23 shot 99.

We lost two down. I think that's weird.

Kevin

Dude, your feet are huge. They're like canoe paddles. You must be able to swim under water really, really fast.

Kevin

I don`t know about huge, 13-14 depending on the shoe. I`m glad thats what you took from the video though.

CB,
That right there was freaking funny!

How far is Vancouver Island from Intenseland? (pronounced intenselund)

CB,
That right there was freaking funny!

How far is Vancouver Island from Intenseland? (pronounced intenselund)

Opposite side of the globe, there is no intensity in a land with an economy based on the cheba.

Not at all, but I did my best impression of you yesterday with a 91. Worst round in a long, long time. Lost 7 and 6 to a guy I gave 4 strokes. He shot 80.

Today me and my little Kiwi partner played a four ball match. At my club I'm an 8, he's a 19. We played an 8 and a 23, so my partner got 11 shots, and the 23 got 14.

Kevin

You sure did do a good OEM. I did that today. Shot a 94 today with 29 putts which showa just hjopw bad I was of the tee.

I'd literally kill for 29 putts. I woulda been even par if I had 29 putts.

Tappin the keg!

Id kill for a straight drive right about now. Well not now but a few hours aog

Somebody has the munchies! LMAO!

You sure did do a good OEM. I did that today. Shot a 94 today with 29 putts which showa just hjopw bad I was of the tee.
Id kill for a straight drive right about now. Well not now but a few hours aog

Partner, I have complete faith in your golf game.

Jesus we need to step it up Haha. The Roadhouse video had me in tears.

BELBS with the new putting stroke was awesome and I think Coolbreeze was high. Kinda Ingry he didn't export one to me.

Hawk.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Kevin

It's all about where you have your big holes. If your opponent birdies and you have a 10 that would explain the score differences while still being able to win the match. But in all reality it's hard to judge score in matchplay because if you are blowing up that bad and your opponent has a birdie put the hole should just be conceded.

Only 200 posts since I went to bed? Come on guys!

Not able to watch these vids, (on my Wii), will check them out later.

It's all about where you have your big holes. If your opponent birdies and you have a 10 that would explain the score differences while still being able to win the match. But in all reality it's hard to judge score in matchplay because if you are blowing up that bad and your opponent has a birdie put the hole should just be conceded.

Thanks. Who would have known?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back