Davidhibler

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Random bored at work post

I've always found a number of MLB team logos lazy. Mainly the Dodgers, padres, giants, cards. I guess because they are too similar with the overlapping letters.

Am I alone here?

Funny enough the Mets and Yankees logos don't bother me.

Follow up question - what's your favorite MLB team logo, loyalties aside?

I've always liked the Blue Jays and Tigers logos

I was always a fan of the Padres alternate logo with the guy swinging.

Agreed on the generic lettered logos though.

Don't forget Atlanta and Oakland

Big fan of the Phillies Liberty Bell logos.

1694732311939.png

mlbteams.jpg
Interesting that only Baltimore, Cleveland and Toronto aren't represented by just a letter. Every other team is

As much as I hate Oakland, it's never bothered me.
I can't lie, I rocked a Oakland A's starter cap through high school 🤷‍♂️

Hey, before prohibition, those logos were awesome!

View attachment 9205068
Interesting that only Baltimore, Cleveland and Toronto aren't represented by just a letter. Every other team is
That M with wheat is not the current Brewers logo. They switched a few years ago back to a version of their original ball-and-glove mb logo, one of the most clever designs ever.

Screenshot_20230914-181839.png

That M with wheat is not the current Brewers logo. They switched a few years ago back to a version of their original ball-and-glove mb logo, one of the most clever designs ever.

View attachment 9205077
Totally in on this one!

love it.

Out of these, the Arizona Diamondbacks logo is dumb if you ask me.

View attachment 9205077
I had a foil Brewers sticker that just happened to be in the center of my bedroom door because of random draw from baseball card packs. I stared at that door for years and never noticed it had the initials of the Milwaukee Brewers. They are no longer my second least favorite team just because of that.

I had a foil Brewers sticker that just happened to be in the center of my bedroom door because of random draw from baseball card packs. I stared at that door for years and never noticed it had the initials of the Milwaukee Brewers. They are no longer my second least favorite team just because of that.

When you see it for the first time it's like the matrix just glitched.

Hard to get much lazier than a red B for the Red Sox. They do have an alternate logo which is a pair of Red Sox. Also not very creative.

I like the Blue Jay's and the Rockies.

And it pains me to say it, but the Yankees emblem is cool.

Back