The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, you calling me out for post count is pretty good. Memorable to say the least. Now please answer the phone, my Dell is on the fritz.

No can do, my application for Pizza Hut got accepted, I'm off to my dance lesson now.

well you've got 7 weeks or so to take care of that.

What sucks is that I have to break her heart before I get to break yours.

Keep calling me out buddy. I can do this all day and all night. It's nothing personal. Just taking a page out of a Paradouchian's book when it comes to "smack" talking.

I love Jake but please don't ever bring up Apollo Creed dying. Worst moment in movie history.

ddec, I'm sorry I'm not here more for your entertainment. Unfortunately I've been chatting with nerfny on Facebook. She wants to spend some time with a real man before she makes that commitment to you.

No can do, my application for Pizza Hut got accepted, I'm off to my dance lesson now.

HAHAHAHAH.
That was pretty good.

I was saddened by the news that my matchups did not include one with a Mr. Dolphin. I was looking forward to that. We could chat about sports that end in ties, Christian Laettner, Danny Ferry and of course TC's Shuck and Jive.

The good news is that you still have a chance at that point now...hehe

lol @ Jake's video. Well, not the video, but that sorry ass excuse for facial hair. What is that? Did Yoccos sit on your face and give you some Mexican't facial hairage?

lol @ Jake's video. Well, not the video, but that sorry ass excuse for facial hair. What is that? Did Yoccos sit on your face and give you some Mexican't facial hairage?

Spoiler
ani_cartman-fart.gif
[/IMG]

The Juan Carlos?

We are clean buddy, CLEAN.

Sorry, didn't get to wash my face after I left your house while you were at work.

I see GG is in here to see that someone cares its her birthday. Team Paradise loves you Morgan

Team Paradise has a request. When we win the cup we want it filled with JB specials....no, not that. The same stuff hanks hanks'd

Sorry, didn't get to wash my face after I left your house while you were at work.

Really. You let my dog sit on your face? He's the only one at home. Please tell me you didn't use all the peanut butter you sick man.

Really. You let my dog sit on your face? He's the only one at home. Please tell me you didn't use all the peanut butter you sick man.

it started out as creamy PB but somehow was crunchy

Its Time!
Its Time For an Introduction!
Its Time For an Introduction of Epic Proportions!

I Give You
The Most Intimidating Golfer In The Morgan Cup!

We had so much fun making this video. I was laughing so hard at some of the lines that we had about 8 takes before I could finally make it through with a straight face.

Regardless of your choice of teams, you have to admit that the little announcement today has brought some much needed life into the MC thread.

Yeah she said something about having to get back to work when we were done. You better marry that woman buddy, otherwise she's going to be heading to the Midwest to be with me.

We had so much fun making this video. I was laughing so hard at some of the lines that we had about 8 takes before I could finally make it through with a straight face.

you did an awesome job! It was a clever video and I think its awesome JB gets to be a part of this..

Regardless of your choice of teams, you have to admit that the little announcement today has brought some much needed life into the MC thread.
This right now reminds me of how the Masters thread was on Sunday this year. Blowing up so fast you couldn't even keep up!

This makes two things we agree on

the other being transvestites

HAHAHAHAH.
That was pretty good.

I was saddened by the news that my matchups did not include one with a Mr. Dolphin. I was looking forward to that. We could chat about sports that end in ties, Christian Laettner, Danny Ferry and of course TC's Shuck and Jive.

The good news is that you still have a chance at that point now...hehe

A match like that would have been fun. Of course, GG would have been torn...yeah, she's your wife, but I'm a Dolphins fan like her! That has to count for something. It's just good that we won't face off against one another so that she doesn't have to choose. :wink:

Haha well done GG that was a great video!!

It's sad to see aha miss out- but JB really deserve to play in this thing...

I didn't mention what I was doing during Tigers run on that front 9. Were you peeking in my windows again you sick bastard?

Ha. Like I'd ever come to South Dakota.

You left your webcam on.

Hawk's correct, this thread needed this. Jif, stay out of my house buddy.

I'm assuming biggsy, esox, and belbs are hard at emailing. Not much out of those cats today. Keep the seriousness and intensity coming fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back