The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No backpedaling here. I am going to kick your ass at the Morgan Cup.

Tappin the keg!

HAHAAHA. And Im the one with the ego.
Shouldnt you be off working on email 59? You know the one that talks about getting thicker skin. That I am not that good. That I cant beat you guys. Cmon, you know the ones. Your captain is blasting them off faster today than yours and his swing speed combined.

You guys sure are worked up....Its comical.

even worse. It wasn't till 40 seconds that he actually started to swing. I had him at 33 seconds! Let's see 30 seconds for every preshot routing. Lets say he takes 88 shots a round. Your looking at 44 minutes of preshot routing a round for him. If my math is right....Mcook help me out on that..

Cookie??? Help on the math??

Cookie??

First off there is no boy here. Second off, you have a pond in between us. From way over there, we all look tiny. You must just be intimidated by the tan!

you know what they say. your not a man till you've had a bit of tan. well team paradise will be 8 men once they rip the back doors out the tanned TH

Customer on the lot

Tappin the keg!

COming from the guy who was crying last night about how much work he has to do and how he can't be on the forum.

You are back peddling, it's funny. You're the cockiest golfer I've ever been around.

COming from the guy who was crying last night about how much work he has to do and how he can't be on the forum.

You are back peddling, it's funny. You're the cockiest golfer I've ever been around.

I can't wait for this match...

you know what they say. your not a man till you've had a bit of tan. well team paradise will be 8 men once they rip the back doors out the tanned TH

This is the kind of stuff that makes me scared to go to Europe.

TC is that shrimp i smell burning? or just the smell of fear?

guessed he punk'd us didn't he One-T:bulgy-eyes:

yeah, he sure got us good. Good thing I will have Tina to talk to while Cg pre shot routines.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me scared to go to Europe.

makes me scared to live within 150 miles of him

I wish I could hit a 6i 175 yards. I just don't have that kind of time.

Kevin

You are back peddling, it's funny. You're the best golfer I've ever been around.

Fify

Tappin the keg!

Wouldnt that make us classless? I need a lot going on during my swing. Then I have something to blame for nailing my approach within 2 feet. TC fears approach shots.

yeah, he sure got us good. Good thing I will have Tina to talk to while Cg pre shot routines.

stock 6 iron shots - for ya to analyze one fizzle

My gosh, there's a minute of my life that I'll never get back. How many swing thoughts do you have during that backswing of yours? That has to be the only reason it's so damn slow.

I do want to say this video was a lot of fun. I want to thank GG for coming up with the idea and assistance from a few others for help.

Stay Nervous My Friends.

Reposting your own video is clearly a method of boosting your video count in this thread, so that you don't get called out by others for a lack of videos leading up to the Morgan Cup. That's savvy, I should have thought of that earlier.

Hi everyone. I don't want to take this thread off track or cause any more distraction, but I wanted to at least let you all know that I'm still alive and that I'm fine. I also thought a quick explanation was in order. I won't go into to much detail here, but this has been a crazy week for me professionally. A wonderful opportunity to advance my career came my way in just the past few days and while this is great for my career, it is obviously not great for my participation in the Morgan Cup. By taking on this opportunity, I will be required to be at a client site for an extended time in August (including during the Morgan Cup) which dictated my need to withdraw from the event.

I want to sincerely apologize to THP, Callaway, Taylormade and all the other participants and supporters of the event. I was very much looking forward to sharing this once-in-a-lifetime weekend with each of you. I have no doubt that this will be a historic event and that THP, as always, will put together a wonderful weekend for everyone involved. I wish each of you nothing but the best.

Lastly, I want to apologize to Team Paradise. Have fun taking on JB (in the thread and on the course)!

Can I get a Team Hackers supports badge now?

AHA, I'm happy to hear that you have a wonderful opportunity in your professional career. All of us on Team Paradise would have loved to compete against you at the Morgan Cup, and on a personal note, I would have enjoyed meeting you as well as I've heard nothing but good things about you. Best of luck in your new endeavour.

I found out way earlier than Hairy...he may not know until he gets down to Orlando.

I guess I found out before we get to Orlando. :D

even worse. It wasn't till 40 seconds that he actually started to swing. I had him at 33 seconds! Let's see 30 seconds for every preshot routing. Lets say he takes 88 shots a round. Your looking at 44 minutes of preshot routing a round for him. If my math is right....Mcook help me out on that..

about 30 secs longer than your last video in here

30 secs of preshot for a perfect 6 iron. ill take it everytime.

you speed play your 6 iron to OB right in 10 secs - ill keep mine on the green.

It's taken me some time to decide, then even more time to write, seek funding, pre-production meetings, flying in co-stars, film, edit, and upload this masterpiece of :poop:

Anyway, here it is...

Reposting your own video is clearly a method of boosting your video count in this thread, so that you don't get called out by others for a lack of videos leading up to the Morgan Cup. That's savvy, I should have thought of that earlier.

Buddy, you calling me out for post count is pretty good. Memorable to say the least. Now please answer the phone, my Dell is on the fritz.

about 30 secs longer than your last video in here

30 secs of preshot for a perfect 6 iron. ill take it everytime.

you speed play your 6 iron to OB right in 10 secs - ill keep mine on the green.

I'm glad you realized your first response was :poop:

It's taken me some time to decide, then even more time to write, seek funding, pre-production meetings, flying in co-stars, film, edit, and upload this masterpiece of :poop:

Anyway, here it is...

haha that video was well done SW! Glad to have you aboard

Anyway, here it is...

awesome video!! good to see ya again buddym miss all those rounds we had in may.

hahaha m. night schmalayn.. hahahaha

however --- supporters should not make fun of their teammates..

and we knew all along you were a paradise fan - youd never hear the end of it if you supported the winners.

anyways - glad to have your support in the morgan cup, albeit the other side!

Anyway, here it is...

welcome aboard the winners express

Congrats SW!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will get ya hooked up ASAP.

I wonder who TC is going to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back