The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, I have been meaning to talk to you about this. Well, apparently there is an event in August called The Morgan Cup, there are 16 participants that were were lucky enough to be included in this. The problem is, there are only like 12 of them posting about their excitement.

You must be busy today I was expecting this about 6 hours ago.

I was thinking about how proud I am of my Team Hackers boys today and got kind of emotional.

[video=youtube;25or_Dm-xK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25or_Dm-xK8[/video]

Saturday pm match ups have been made. I made a video b/c of it.

Wow, you found the best first tee entrance music for me! How nice of you!

I thought that might be funny. Poor Amol, he's doomed. He has no idea what he walked into. My goal (other than beating him and "belbs") is to make him cry on the golf course.

Make me cry? What are you going to do, use some pepper spray on me? It's certainly not going to be because of what you do on the golf course.

Hairy's no MD. Apparently he works at Pizza Hut. Silly dolphin.

I think I saw one of my cousins in that video.

Arydolphin = worst.skimmer.ever.

Dude - you missed SO much more where you were discussed after you went to "play" this morning.

I think I saw one of my cousins in that video.

Taking it in stride is the mark of good trash talk...And tell your cousin, I want more video, that is cool stuff at a Pizza Hut. I would even tolerate that pizza for that show...haha

WOW I missed some epic banter today, that makes me sad! I went to the course to play, it was blowing 30 kph, with gusts at 50 kph, when I was at the range and I was hitting 150 yard SW, I decided it might not be a good day to play, so I just went to the short game area. After skulling the ball around for a while, I made out with some chicks who were digging on the long ball I can hit with my putter. Good stuff. Man it was hot today too, like Florida hot, like WOW, and humid too. I don't know how Florida could possibly be hotter than it was here today.
Then I went back to the range and the head pro was there, I asked him to take a look at my swing, I hit three balls, and then he just punched me in the face and left. It kind of hurt and I'm not sure what it meant. Maybe he was mad I was using brush tees and wearing tighty whities on the outside of my jorts. Either way it was a good day, missed you guys though.

WOW I missed some epic banter today, that makes me sad! I went to the course to play, it was blowing 30 kph, with gusts at 50 kph, when I was at the range and I was hitting 150 yard SW, I decided it might not be a good day to play, so I just went to the short game area. After skulling the ball around for a while, I made out with some chicks who were digging on the long ball I can hit with my putter. Good stuff. Man it was hot today too, like Florida hot, like WOW, and humid too. I don't know how Florida could possibly be hotter than it was here today.
Then I went back to the range and the head pro was there, I asked him to take a look at my swing, I hit three balls, and then he just punched me in the face and left. It kind of hurt and I'm not sure what it meant. Maybe he was mad I was using brush tees and wearing tighty whities on the outside of my jorts. Either way it was a good day, missed you guys though.

LMFAO - missed you too man! Been slow the last few hours but luckily hairy made it back so we all feel better now.

Is that kilts per hour?

Pretty much how my day went as well.

UH OH....my eyes just caught a glimpse of another thread and a TP member is struggling to break 90 1 month from the MC. Doh!! :laughing:

HAHAHAH. That is funny.
Dont forget water and sand dude....hehe

And for the record, HAHAHAH, is not calling out AHA, but rather laughter.

Were the trees the problem at PGA National? Windermere?
ahahahhaha

AHAHAHAH is a show of laughter, not calling AHA out.

I'm glad we're clear on that, wouldn't want to be calling AHA out. I'm like One-T, both of these made me laugh a lot.

Damn...that's weird. Was looking for something else and stumbled across a photo of esox comforting Ary (or doing something to make him smile) after yet another loss.

Spoiler
Myers+hug.jpg

I do enjoy a tender embrace every once in a while.

Arydolphin = worst.skimmer.ever.

Dude - you missed SO much more where you were discussed after you went to "play" this morning.

Man, there was a lot to catch up on! I had to split the multiquote into 2 posts. I actually did play 18 holes, but played them quite badly. Obviously it was because I'm already intimidated by the mere thought of having to face off against TC. Yeah, I know that DirtyDawg is supposed to be on the team with TC, but I'm not really sure that guy truly exists. Seriously, having a match against TC, the man, the myth, the legend...it will be an honor just to share the same tee box as such a highly-skilled golfer.

Still cracking up over the look on TC's face trying to shuck and jive to that stuff.

Taking it in stride is the mark of good trash talk...And tell your cousin, I want more video, that is cool stuff at a Pizza Hut. I would even tolerate that pizza for that show...haha

I'm pretty sure you don't have to go to Pizza Hut to see that kind of stuff if you ever end up in India, people just dance around at random times for no reason. Didn't you see Slumdog Millionaire? :D

Ary - in regards to your TC comment. I will admit that if there was one guy I would not want to play in this entire MC it would be him. I think he takes this personal where some others are taking it serious but not as personal as he is. Taking something personal plus the ability to back it up spells trouble for the opposition IMO.

Dancing you say? Its time for my theme song then

[YOUTUBE]-X0EjwF8o0g[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I know that DirtyDawg is supposed to be on the team with TC, but I'm not really sure that guy truly exists.

That is funny.

Still cracking up over the look on TC's face trying to shuck and jive to that stuff.

Me too, but really? Shuck and Jive? Did we go back to 1975? hehe

I'm pretty sure you don't have to go to Pizza Hut to see that kind of stuff if you ever end up in India, people just dance around at random times for no reason. Didn't you see Slumdog Millionaire? :D

I saw that in the show Outsourced...haha.
I thought he was going to break into a Dell Call Center call.

That is funny.

Me too, but really? Shuck and Jive? Did we go back to 1975? hehe

I saw that in the show Outsourced...haha.
I thought he was going to break into a Dell Call Center call.

Did you just call out AHA?

Just making sure man. This thread could blow up at any minute. Well maybe in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back