• Hell yes!

Votes: 291 58.9%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.2%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
465A7D7D-F348-46AA-9D18-CBF67945F3BC.jpeg
@echico @Jankand @mikeg_74 showing off with their fancy remote carts while my old fat out of shape ass tries to keep up pushing. :p

My clicgear 8 lives in my truck almost every day.

Replacing it very soon with the MGI ZIP navigator GPS. Hopefully it will fit just as well as my current setup. 20230401_074650.jpg20230401_074643.jpg20230401_074638.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I'm going to have to ride for the next couple rounds but plan to primarily walk the majority of my rounds this year.

First round in 3 years I’ve been able to walk. Stoked to start walking more rounds now

7E883BA2-41E3-4F3E-8930-4FB78EEC7835.jpeg

Great walking round yesterday, sunny, calm and temps in the 70s. Love the club layout of the Sun Mountain Sync on a push cart.

Pushclubs.JPG

i ended up riding because i was pressed for time after babysitting the grandson.

Okay, this is super fun. I’ve had my Alphard wheels since January. My Dad loved my new RC car and had to get one. His M7 was delivered Wednesday.40EAED6E-C18D-4F37-B1B1-E999E4D00882.jpeg

Was visiting a course on Saturday and had the opportunity to use a push cart for the first time. Loved it. Ankle was a little strained afterwards but I also drove 3 hours before the round. I wish it was a viable option where I live.

Had my 4.0 out at wildhorse and common grounds this week, forgot to snap one at common grounds.

Attachments

• A384CFAB-0FFE-4E64-81F6-82F5E9FCD376.jpeg
    A384CFAB-0FFE-4E64-81F6-82F5E9FCD376.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 21
Walking this evening after a couple days of rain. Looking forward to it! Nothing better Than a casual evening round while walking

3 rounds in

Love it so far. It will go faster than I what to walk. Top speed is about a light jog. I don't recommend top speed expect for in the fairway. If you hit a hole etc it will be more likely to tip the father it is going.

Rd 3 zero rip overs. Not even close. Rd 1 and 2 I was pushing the limits and seeing what those limits were.

Now I have it pretty well figured out.

I think I am glad it doesn't have the follow feature. If it was behind me I'd constantly be concerned about it hitting a hole, roots, curbs etc. With it in front of me it is easy to see and steer.

Perfect for an adhd golfer like me. Makes walking more fun and much less fatigue qt the end of the round.

At the end of the round it had 81% battery remaining. Course is 6-7 miles or so to walk.

The measure shot feature is cool too. Longest 2 drives today were 338 and 319 hard ground and hills definitely with those numbers 20230528_151414.jpg20230528_133440.jpg

3 rounds in

Love it so far. It will go faster than I what to walk. Top speed is about a light jog. I don't recommend top speed expect for in the fairway. If you hit a hole etc it will be more likely to tip the father it is going.

Rd 3 zero rip overs. Not even close. Rd 1 and 2 I was pushing the limits and seeing what those limits were.

Now I have it pretty well figured out.

I think I am glad it doesn't have the follow feature. If it was behind me I'd constantly be concerned about it hitting a hole, roots, curbs etc. With it in front of me it is easy to see and steer.

Perfect for an adhd golfer like me. Makes walking more fun and much less fatigue qt the end of the round.

At the end of the round it had 81% battery remaining. Course is 6-7 miles or so to walk.

The measure shot feature is cool too. Longest 2 drives today were 338 and 319 hard ground and hills definitely with those numbers View attachment 9183598View attachment 9183600

Can I ask how much you paid for it? I've never owned a motorized pushcart and have been considering one. How is it on steep inclines/declines/side hills?

Do you have to steer it manually?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

We're having unseasonably cool (relatively speaking) weather, can't believe I'm still walking in June. Walked 18 today, it was about 85° when we finished and the high temp today is forecast to be 95°. We're usually into the 100s by the beginning of June. I'll keep walking until the misery index gets too high, I'm really enjoying it. I've walked almost all of my rounds since October and now I hate it when I have to get into a cart!

First time out this year with my push cart !20230602_110720.jpg

Can I ask how much you paid for it? I've never owned a motorized pushcart and have been considering one. How is it on steep inclines/declines/side hills?

Do you have to steer it manually?

You use the remote control to steer it. You can also push the button on the cart to start and stop it and steer it manually but I haven't really used that feature.

It works well on slips so far. I flipped it once trying the steepest hill at my course. It got up on the wheelie bar and stopped. I tried to turn it while it was leaned back on the wheelie bar and it tipped over. My fault for certain. I wanted to see what kind of hills it could take.

It was 1899 (originally 2199 but they refunded us early order guys 300 when they scrapped the follow feature it was suppose to have)

You use the remote control to steer it. You can also push the button on the cart to start and stop it and steer it manually but I haven't really used that feature.

It works well on slips so far. I flipped it once trying the steepest hill at my course. It got up on the wheelie bar and stopped. I tried to turn it while it was leaned back on the wheelie bar and it tipped over. My fault for certain. I wanted to see what kind of hills it could take.

It was 1899 (originally 2199 but they refunded us early order guys 300 when they scrapped the follow feature it was suppose to have)

Is the follow feature a future option for your/this cart or do you get impression it would be a newer version cart?

This is the newest version. It won't have follow.

They supposedly may make a follow model later on. This was suppose to be one. Who knows at this point.

I'm walking every round, but I'm looking to add a Alphard V2 to my Bagboy cart soon............make walking that much easier.

Walked 18 today, and made a pretty cool discovery. We were talking to our course's director of golf operations before we teed off, he always (jokingly) gives me a hard time about walking. I told him I'd be going back to carts pretty soon when it gets too hot to walk, and he asked me if I'd been paying for carts all winter while I was walking (our course charges an extra $110/mo for unlimited cart use on top of our regular membership fee). I said yes, it was part of my membership, and he asked "Why didn't you come see me? Don't pay for carts if you're not using them, just add it on during the months you use carts". I didn't know we could change our memberships up like that on a month-to-month basis, but he'll allow me to remove the charge during the cooler months when I walk, and only pay it for the months I'm using carts (the other option is to pay $15/round for a cart, but that adds up quickly when I play 12-15 rounds a month). So when Fall comes and I go back to walking, my golf just got a lot cheaper! I generally walk from September or October through May or June, so that will be a considerable savings.

Back