The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'm jealouse, i just started tinkering a couple of years ago really do enjoy it, just mainly tomatoes and peppers ,cabbage , i have 6 apple trees that i press in the fall and sell apple cider its cool

Its not huge yet, cause we started it when we bought the house 2 years ago. Each year it gets a little bigger though.

We have a HUGE garden man, I'm taking some pics now, we have fruit trees, every vegetable we can grow, herb garden, greenhouse, everything. If it can grow in our climate, we are growing it.

Now that's sick right there. I'm going to be a CB fanboy at the MC if he keeps up with all this awesomeness. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf talk in the banter thread? You're better than that. Put no the whole shaft won't be white, it will be similar to the black, blue and silver, where it is the dominant colour, but there will be other colours in there.
Someone tried that last night too until I scolded them!

There was a McRib sighting there.
I'm on my way there!

We have the McRib here on the island right now. I haven't had one, cause it would ruin my 2 year streak of no fast food.
Oh, ruin the streak!

We might lose power here. It's already blinked four times in the last 10 minutes. Sounds like a big storm coming in.

OK, so the garden:

Herbs in different pots and places.

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

The 2 foot deep garden beds filled with everything we can grow. Plus the greenhouse that is also still filled with plants.

IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

Fence line planted with potatoes, and beans

IMG_4475.jpg

Raspberries

IMG_4479.jpg

Fruit trees, blueberrys, strawberries, rhubarb, boisenberries.

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

Oh man CB! What a gorgeous garden! Thx for sharing. I love gardening!!

I've got a whole backyard you can have free reign on patty!! I'll even cook dinner for you haha! It needs some TLC baaaaad!

Good lord your backyard is loaded with healthy goodness CB!!

Oh man CB! What a gorgeous garden! Thx for sharing. I love gardening!!

Thanks guys, its about a month behind because we had a really cold spring and beginning of summer, but its coming along. Half the plants are still in the greenhouse because we haven`t wanted to take them out yet. It is of course all organic.

Very nice CB!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad is good that way as well CB. Very nice! Any tips on keeping my basil and rosemary alive? I've got trouble keeping herbs alive.

My dad is good that way as well CB. Very nice! Any tips on keeping my basil and rosemary alive? I've got trouble keeping herbs alive.

Plenty of water, NOT FULL SUN, it needs shade, and cut it often. It sounds counter intuitive, but the more you cut it and used it the more it will grow. Once a week, I go out and cut the rosemary whether I need it or not, and dry it inside or use it right away.

All the good healthy stuff is on the outside of the store, nothing good is in the isles.

95% agree. Need my wheat thins every once in awhile though as a vehicle for good cheese though

The best store is Whole Foods, but I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go in there and once I see the $300 something come up on the register I'm devastated. Haha

Yes, there's a reason we call it whole pay cheque here heh. Nice place but the little stores owned by the familes here get just as nice stuff at 1/3rd of the cost.

Time to spend some time with the wife and son. ... and a coolbreeze on their nuts.

Plenty of water, NOT FULL SUN, it needs shade, and cut it often. It sounds counter intuitive, but the more you cut it and used it the more it will grow. Once a week, I go out and cut the rosemary whether I need it or not, and dry it inside or use it right away.

Great, thanks for the tips CB!

If you're driving, BYOB!

If you're flying, go find that bridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back