The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean - are you the fill in while they are in the ranch filled skype session? Perhaps if you continue to show up (which the rest of those support tag wearers don't do) they will let you join one of their sessions!! Could not hurt for you to ask the Captain!

Awesome AD - that is great news and very timely; happy for you man!
No Ranch. No Skype. Just strategy sessions on how to make the matches close so TP doesn't embarrass TH too much. Don't want to make you fellas look too bad.

Poor Sean. Once again, team paradise leaves hangs their supporters out to dry. While he's here supporting his team, they are off watching HGTV and eating salad.

We have heard that Team Paradise has been polishing till its almost raw, we're just getting worried that they are all going to go blind.

At least we have something to polish. It's a hell of a lot better than saucing those pink tacos you fairies carry. Don't forget to redress those gaping flesh wounds for the night, ladies. It might get an infection...

And with that... a coolbreeze to their nuts.

We have heard that Team Paradise has been polishing till its almost raw, we're just getting worried that they are all going to go blind.
Gotta get your hearing checked CB since hardly any polishing was required. Heck, they've got Eagle eyes, while you have only Hawk eyes.

At least we have something to polish.

LMAO - this coming from the "guy" who admits to wearing heels. Can't say what I want as it's not family friendly enough for this forum.

With those heels, you are probably the star of the skype sessions!

Poor Sean. Once again, team paradise leaves hangs their supporters out to dry. While he's here supporting his team, they are off watching HGTV and eating salad.
At least they don't have to watch Golf Fix. And, they are eating Donut Burgers. heehee

Got nine holes in after work. 72.2/119 ratings.

Shot a 44 with 17 putts. Hit two awesome shots on the two par threes. Left myself a 8 footer for birdie from 165 on the first one (which I lipped out) and a 3 footer for birdie from 190 on the second one (which I made).

More importantly...uh, oh Team Paradise, adwillingham learned how to hit the R11...6 of 7 fairways, and the one miss was 6 inches off the FW.

IMG00064-20110712-1825.jpg

Nice shooting there bro. 6 of 7 FW's? That's damn good.

You dummies can really just be left in an empty room and completely keep yourselves occupied for hours on end can't you? I wonder how long we could let this go on before you'd finally realize that nobody cares what you're saying. I love how being out practicing is getting flak from the other side now, back when we couldn't practice due to our weather conditions that was all we heard about. You guys crack me up.

You dummies can really just be left in an empty room and completely keep yourselves occupied for hours on end can't you? I wonder how long we could let this go on before you'd finally realize that nobody cares what you're saying. I love how being out practicing is getting flak from the other side now, back when we couldn't practice due to our weather conditions that was all we heard about. You guys crack me up.

You're delusional. Your team is MIA and you insult us for commenting on it? Tomorrow I'm sure you'll all complain about how we ganged up while you were off watching Golden Girls re-runs and practicing conceding putts.

For not caring, you sure do like to reply. Glad we crack you up - that is the intent of trash talking. :D

Want us to stop? We can do it your way and let this thread drop to the bottom....sure that everyone behind the MC would enjoy that. :messed:

Here we go again.....feelings getting hurt over internet jibber jabber. Oh boy...

Good stuff AD! Way to go buddy. Way to bring it.

Like a bunch of cackling yentas that no one cares about. Go on carry on, you gals are lonely, it's ok.

Note to self: I truly suck at this. But I'll keep on plugging away and Team Hackers will just have to suffer.

You're delusional. Your team is MIA and you insult us for commenting on it? Tomorrow I'm sure you'll all complain about how we ganged up while you were off watching Golden Girls re-runs and practicing conceding putts.
Most holes will be over before we even reach the green, so I can give all the putts I want to. Besides, I'm a very well versed in the art of conceding a putt....nothing makes me more heart broken than the site of an opponent pissing their pants over a 4 footer.

P4B, you guys are just silly. I played 18 today, came home, took care of the kid, and stayed active on the forum. You guys just left Sean high and dry to smack talk for all of you!

For not caring, you sure do like to reply. Glad we crack you up - that is the intent of trash talking. :D

Want us to stop? We can do it your way and let this thread drop to the bottom....sure that everyone behind the MC would enjoy that. :messed:

Here we go again.....feelings getting hurt over internet jibber jabber. Oh boy...
Who's feelings are hurt? I'm literally laughing at most of this stuff, some of it is somewhat bland and lacks some substance, but some is good funny stuff, keep it up guys.

Who's MIA? Probably the same amount from both teams. Your schtick is tired already. This event is about so much more than you and cookie trying to one up each other.

Like a bunch of cackling yentas that no one cares about. Go on carry on, you gals are lonely, it's ok.

Sure sorry Biggsy for keeping the thread going by ourselves, I guess we should only be active in this great thread while you guys are around, but then it would be a pretty inactive place.

Note to self: I truly suck at this. But I'll keep on plugging away and Team Hackers will just have to suffer.
Keep it up buddy, you're doing just fine. I appreciate the support, sorry we left you hanging in here on your own tonight.

Nice to see you deserters show up for a couple cracks at the folks really trying to support the MC. I've put up more in three days than half of your team combined.

Who's feelings are hurt? I'm literally laughing at most of this stuff, some of it is somewhat bland and lacks some substance, but some is good funny stuff, keep it up guys.

Glad to hear...a well placed smiley face never hurts! So, the question then becomes how many TP tag holders ditch you guys after the morning matches of day 1? If they ever posted in this thread we could keep track but we all know that will not happen.

Hahahaha. You guys sure do get sensitive. What going to happen when you miss a three footer to halve a hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back