The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can, then do it!! Anyhow, off to play golf in a few so that gives you 4-5 hours to come back with one decent response of trash talk. Are you capable of that? Already had 7 hours today and nada..zip...zilch!

dude some of us work for a living people with 7 hours aday to sit on a internet forum over here are called dole dossers, spongers, low lifes and mostly crack heads which catagory do you fall in?

If anyone can, then do it!! Anyhow, off to play golf in a few so that gives you 4-5 hours to come back with one decent response of trash talk. Are you capable of that? Already had 7 hours today and nada..zip...zilch!
It's called work son, when you're old enough to enter the workforce you'll know what I'm talking about. Google image search is weak, you go out and find someone else's trash talk and pass it off as your own. That's good stuff.

Play well out there, then come back and grab some more of other people pictures and post them with some unoriginal comment to go along with it.

the supporters in this event are awesome! I love it. Man it would be incredible if we could fly ya all out. if i hit the lottery in the next month all TH supporters fly free!!!

dude some of us work for a living people with 7 hours aday to sit on a internet forum over here are called dole dossers, spongers, low lifes and mostly crack heads which catagory do you fall in?

I have been working all day...at home as always. Tech guy that has a very good work-life balance and excellent at multi-tasking! Not asking for 7 hours of your time but when P4B says it is so easy that even a TP can do it, I expect to see it!

Dude, that is hysterical, especially since last year on a flight home as people were boarding the plane I was standing up and this little kid gets all wide eyed and says "Are you Stone Cold?" I looked at him and said "you gotta stay in school kid, you know why? (kid shakes his head no) Because Stone Cold Says So!" Kid walked away with a huge smile on is face. It was priceless.

That's so cool. I just hope you didn't give the kid the double you're #1 sign (although he probably would've thought it was awesome).

Tagalog Spank?

Of course... or as your captain would call it sometimes, ching chongese. Silly, TC.

the supporters in this event are awesome! I love it. Man it would be incredible if we could fly ya all out. if i hit the lottery in the next month all TH supporters fly free!!!

In the mean time could you pay for my gas and my tolls then? Thanks.

It's called work son, when you're old enough to enter the workforce you'll know what I'm talking about. Google image search is weak, you go out and find someone else's trash talk and pass it off as your own. That's good stuff.

Play well out there, then come back and grab some more of other people pictures and post them with some unoriginal comment to go along with it.

LOL - this had me cracking up. 5 years in the Marine Corps and 11 years as a tech guy is not work? But enough about me...this is about you!

And yes, I will do the same later tonight - it keeps this thread up at the top getting views much better than the Paradisians are doing. :D:banana:

I love P4B. One of the people I truly call a friend in this world. However when he enters a trash talking thread its like this.

Spoiler
A-Bull-in-a-China-Shop-57223.jpg

+ this

Spoiler
344.gif

= this

Spoiler
crime%20scene.jpg

McCook workabilities google image search almost as good as the shovel brothers workability their Razr X irons! You say you're a good trash talker and that's all you do all day kiddo? C'mon now, you gotta get better than that. Anyone can search out an image and think they're cool.

Did Jake just insult his own teammates while attempting to talk smack to McCook?

Dude, that would be awesome!!! I am now rooting for you almost as much as me to win the lottery!

I love P4B. One of the people I truly call a friend in this world. However when he enters a trash talking thread its like this.

Spoiler
A-Bull-in-a-China-Shop-57223.jpg

+ this

Spoiler
344.gif

= this

Spoiler
crime%20scene.jpg
You trying to rile me up too JB? I'll come at you like a spider monkey!

You trying to rile me up too JB? I'll come at you like a spider monkey!

I think these are those things they have at Innisbrook at the Transitions Championship that apparently keeps your idol Mr Woods from playing in the event. They look adorable and we both know that is not a look you could pull off.

I love when P4B talks trash. He spares noone!

I think JB secretly wishes someone would bro hug him. *Bro Hugs JB*

I think these are those things they have at Innisbrook at the Transitions Championship that apparently keeps your idol Mr Woods from playing in the event. They look adorable and we both know that is not a look you could pull off.
Hey, don't be picking a fight with me. I don't like trash talking with you, I thought that was painfully evident pre-Outing.

I'm working on my trash talk, every night I say I'm going to the range but really I'm sitting in my car trash talking myself trying to get better. Some call me Rutarde' for it.....it's true. TC knows it.

This thread is now approaching 13k posts and has earned 200k views.

And there are only 37 days left until The Morgan Cup!

You support losers haha

We might win or lose but at least we won't rescind the outcome. Oh and I don't think any of the guys have any plans of selling their game worn polos for tattoos either.

I love when P4B talks trash. He spares noone!

I think JB secretly wishes someone would bro hug him. *Bro Hugs JB*

Im good thanks.

Hey, don't be picking a fight with me. I don't like trash talking with you, I thought that was painfully evident pre-Outing.

I'm working on my trash talk, every night I say I'm going to the range but really I'm sitting in my car trash talking myself trying to get better. Some call me Rutarde' for it.....it's true. TC knows it.

You should use the mirror. It will work better.

We might win or lose but at least we won't rescind the outcome. Oh and I don't think any of the guys have any plans of selling their game worn polos for tattoos either.
We are thinking of performing a Script Paradise on the 4th green however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back